✬ 3. Eating Garbage?

"Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown!" Vanessa flashed her light at the bear. "Officer Vanessa, I do not know how I got here." Freddy stammered. "Well you totally blew it tonight, you know. Your system crashed and you ruined the show! Now, parts and service have you on reduced power. They said it's a safety precaution. Just one more thing to deal with.." Vanessa sighed in annoyance.

"I apologize." Freddy spoke up. "Okay, look. We're like 15 minutes from closing and some kid is sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room." Vanessa told Freddy sternly. Freddy waved her goodbye and signaled [Y/N] and Gregory to come out. Gregory yanked [Y/N] out of the closet and [Y/N] let out a soft grunt at the gravity of it.

[Y/N] assumed the kid Vanessa had mentioned was Gregory since they had still not been detected. "I told you she is after me." Gregory said in an 'I told you so voice.' "I said nothing! I will keep you both safe. Let us go." Freddy replied opening his stomach hatch. Another cramped ride inside Freddy. "Where are we?" [Y/N] asked the bear. "We are now under the pizzaplex. These utility tunnels connect all the attractions." Freddy said happily. "We can go anywhere in the building?" Gregory asked.

"Correct. Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway. They are all accessible to staff...with high enough clearance of course. Guest are never allowed down here but yours is a..special situation." Freddy said distantly. Freddy was making his way through boxes and crates with Gregory controlling him. Low power flashed up onto Freddy's vision.

Freddy shot both [Y/N] and Gregory out of his stomach hatch, looking quite tired. "I am terribly sorry. The recharge cycle had not yet completed when I found you both. You must continue without me. I will guide you through your Fazwatch." Freddy said sorely. "We don't know if we can do this alone!" Both [Y/N] and Gregory exclaimed before Freddy charged off to the recycle station.

Gregory sighed and put a hand on [Y/N]'s shoulder giving them a small smile before leading the way. They didnt make it far before stumbling upon Chica. She was eating the garbage? For whatever reason she seemed to be shuffling loads of garbage into her beak. Gregory pulled [Y/N] aside. "Maybe we can distract her with something?" He said in a whisper. Chica had thankfully not heard their presence.

[Y/N] spotted some cans stacked outside and pointed to them. Gregory nodded and smiled softly. [Y/N] went and knocked it over. Chica let out a startled bawk and went over to the noise. Gregory took this opportunity to grab [Y/N] and sneak their way past her and thankfully they got through undetected. That was until they approached a gate with a Monty sign on it.

The one and only soon burst through it. [Y/N] let out a startled small scream. "There you are! And you brought your little partner?" Monty said as he begun charging at [Y/N] and Gregory. They didnt need to be told twice to run. They went as fast as their little legs could carry them. Monty's footsteps were defining. Thump after thump as he pursued the kids.

"Are you both lost?" A voice called out as [Y/N]'s head whipped around..