✬ 17. Monty Golf or FazerBlast?

"Oh crap!" [Y/N] shouted looking at the time on their phone. The phone read; "3:55 am". "It's that horrible moon thing again!" Gregory added to [Y/N]'s statement. "Quick! Find a recharge station!" [Y/N] yelled to Gregory moments before they grabbed his arm and ran down the hallway towards Freddy's room. Freddy turned towards the kids before they shot past him.

They could not waste time. [Y/N] pushed Gregory inside first before getting inside themselves. The 5 minutes felt like an eternity. Finally the lights came back on and both kids stepped out. "Those party passes are very special. They will let you into Fazer Blast or Monty Golf but only one of you can get one each. The passes can only be used once." Freddy explained.

"Great!" [Y/N] started. "How do we use them?" Gregory continued. "Just give it to a party bot. They usually stay in front of attractions collecting Party Passes. If you have one, it will let you in. I have marked both locations on your map." Freddy continued. [Y/N] pointed to the flashlight charger on the wall and nudged Gregory, telling him it'd be a good idea.

He nodded and placed his flashlight in the chargers mouth. Around 6 seconds later it was finished. Gregory grabbed his flashlight and walked back over to [Y/N]. "The place looked much less scary with the lights on." [Y/N] mumbled while the trio exited Freddy's green room. "Wait!" Gregory called out. [Y/N] spun around on their heels. "Hm?" They hummed acknowledging Gregory. "Who's going where?" Gregory asked quizzically. That was right.

The two had not decided who was going where first. FazerBlast seemed like the safer option. Though the children had only known each other for a few hours [Y/N] had viewed Gregory like a younger brother. "I'll go to Monty Golf." [Y/N] suddenly spoke up after staring at the floor. Gregory took a second and sighed while nodding his head. "Then I'll go to FazerBlast." He said in agreement.

Freddy had not said anything but was staring at [Y/N]. Though he was a robot he knew what they were doing. Either way one of them did have to go into Monty Golf. His l.e.ds flickered for a moment before returning to normal. The kids had stood their in silence before [Y/N] smiled at the other two. "Well we can't wait here all night." They said before leading the way. Getting to Monty Golf was somehow easier then [Y/N] thought it would've been.

Surprisingly as well none of the other animatronics could be heard. It was now 4:05 am. [Y/N] stood outside the Monty Golf garage door. They turned to Gregory and Freddy. "Freddy, I need you to make sure Gregory gets to FazerBlast safely." Freddy nodded in response. [Y/N] knew this wasn't goodbye. Unless..well that hurt to think of. [Y/N] hugged Gregory for a second.

They pointed their finger at his chest. "Be safe and if you get into any trouble, call Freddy." They said in a serious tone. Gregory nodded and also told [Y/N] to be safe. They waved one last time before walking into the golf course. There a party bot was. [Y/N] gave them the pass and they did a little dance before letting them in.

[Y/N] got into the elevator and Monty's voice was quick to shoot out of the elevators speakers. "Welcome to Monty's Gator Golf - home of the Hurricane - Hole - in - One! We're currently closed for the night. Come back soon!" He stated. However that simple message wasn't going to stop [Y/N] they needed to get that camera. The inside of the elevator was decorated with leafs hanging down.

The elevator opened, lets just hope Monty's not in here..

———————————————————————————

Hellooo. I just wanted to apologize for not publishing fast. I have not been well lately. I thankfully don't have Covid however. Be safe and I hope to publish more!