✬ 20. You aren't my parent!

This chapter contains angst.
——————————————————————————-
Gregory and [Y/N] stepped out of the elevator. The two slowly made their way to the entrance of the daycare. The superstar pickup doors that is. The hallway as always was decorated with pictures of Sun and Moon. The kids made their way to the garage door that led into the daycare. The large garage door had one half of a moon and the other was a sun. Upon opening the door there again was the statue.

One side sun and one side moon. It made [Y/N] curious of what would happen if they tried to enter the daycare after having been banned. Though they would rather not test it just in case. Moon was pretty spooky. The two were going in and out of rooms to avoid the security bots. [Y/N] had been to this place before so they had luckily known where the theater was.

"The theater has a rainbow overtop of one of those garage doors that says 'entrance' on the rainbow." [Y/N] whispered to Gregory who nodded. The two made their way down the green stairs that had stars on them. They passed by the daycare, the gift shop, and a few security bots. The two finally found the door to the theater. Freddy did not state exactly where the ticket was.

[Y/N] pressed the call button on their face watch and it wasn't long before they heard large and heavy footsteps coming in their direction. Freddy soon was in front of them. "Freddy, do you know where the ticket to the Mazercise control is?" [Y/N] asked quietly. Freddy shook his animatronic head 'no'. "I do not, though if I had to guess I would say it'd be in the back rooms of the theater." He answered. [Y/N] and Gregory both nodded and gave Freddy a high-five and thanked him.

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbears, Fazbear theater. Now enjoy the comedy stylings of...S.T.A.F.F bot!" The intercom voice said. Though it did not seem like staff bot was very funny. The kids found the back rooms after 10 minutes of searching. It seemed to be easy enough...or so the kids thought. In the back rooms were a lot of endo skeletons. "Oh crap!" Gregory whisper shouted. "Oh crap is right." [Y/N] whispered.

The kids did their best not to set off the endos. "Be careful Gregory." [Y/N] instructed. Gregory did not respond. "Watch where you walk." [Y/N] reminded. Again Gregory did not respond. They found the control key card. "Woo we did it." [Y/N] said cheerily. "Yeah." Gregory answered quietly. "Something wrong Gregory?" [Y/N] said placing their hand on their shoulder to comfort him.

Gregory jerked his body so their hand fell of. "You're always telling me what to do! It's like you don't trust me! I can do things on my own!" Gregory shouted. "I'm just trying to protect you!" [Y/N] shouted back. "I can protect myself!" Gregory pushed [Y/N] out of the way and ran past them. "Gregory!" [Y/N] called after him and knew better not to stay there. [Y/N] charged after the young boy.

Gregory burst out of the back rooms with the key card in hand. Soon after so did [Y/N]. "Gregory you could've gotten hurt!" They scolded. Gregory whipped around to face them. "Im fine aren't I? I don't need you to look after me like you're my babysitter!" Gregory yelled at them. [Y/N] crossed their arms over their chest and huffed. "Fine." They muttered. [Y/N] walked ahead of Gregory and pressed the button to call Freddy. "I am happy to see you both are okay!" The bear said cheerily.

Neither chose to respond. "We got the key card, let's just go." [Y/N] said loud enough for Freddy and Gregory to head but not loud enough to attract attention. [Y/N] started to leave without the two. Freddy looked over at Gregory and back to [Y/N] his ears dropped and his eyelids dropped a little. "Did something happen?" Freddy asked but got no respond from Gregory as he too started to walk off. Freddy's ears went as low as they could go and his face shown a worried and saddened expression..