✬ 7. The Moon attendant.

The thing that poked its head up from the counter was not Sun at all. It was a moon like creature. Most likely used during nap time in the daycare. The thing had red glowing eyes. Its hat swung back and forth as its raspy voice spoke. "It's past your bedtime. You both must be punished." It called before jumping on the counter. It mimicked Sun's dance and said, "Nighty-niiiiight.." before jumping away. [Y/N] will call it Moon for now.

Freddy was outside of the daycare waiting for the two. However when he saw the lights go out he became scared. "Gregory and [Y/N], I do not know what you did, but the lights are out in the Daycare! You need to find the emergency backup generators and turn them on. They are in the play structures." Freddy's voice said from the Fazwatch. [Y/N] ran over to the Fazbear thing on the wall and snatched the flashlight from it.

There was only one but this was alright because [Y/N] had taken there phone with them. They handed the flashlight to Gregory and gave him a reassuring smile and nod. He smiled softly back but in his eyes was a fearful look. [Y/N] pushed a stack of objects over before running into one of the play structures while Gregory went in the other. [Y/N] took their phone out of their pocket/bag/backpack and turned on the flash.

They heard the Moon say: "Rrrh! Clean up! Clean up!" In a frustrated tone before attending to the unstacked objects. [Y/N] followed the cords in the play structures and managed to find two. They searched around but they only found those two. Gregory seemed to have found the other three cause a few minutes later the lights turned on. [Y/N] climbed out of the play structure and looked around but could not find Sun.

Soon enough however Gregory made his way out. [Y/N] skipped over to him and held their hand in the air motioning for a high-five. Gregory laughed and obliged lightly hitting his hand against theirs. [Y/N] smiled and put their phone away. Gregory made his way over to the large doors with [Y/N] following close behind. When they got to the doors Gregory gave them a push but they wouldn't budge. [Y/N] whipped their head from side to side looking for anything to help and noticed the button.

They pressed it and was instantly hoisted off the ground by the back of their shirt causing them to let out a startled small scream. "Rule breakers! Rule breakers! You two are banned from the daycare." Sun said before tossing the two out of the daycare. "Security alert! Security alert! Woo! Woo!" Sun called out. [Y/N] saw the animatronics headed straight for them! "Guys! Jump in! We need to get out of here now!" Freddy said. [Y/N] sprung to their feet grabbing Gregory by the arm and pulling him up.

[Y/N] let Gregory in first. Once he was in he reached a hand out to them. The footsteps of the other animatronics pounded into their ears. Their body had made it inside Freddy but one of their legs was not in yet. Gregory grabbed hold of their shoulders trying to help. [Y/N] felt a foot grab them. Oh no. Oh god. Was this how they met their end?..