Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !

Start from the beginning

Art: I'm gonna be real here... I don't have the source for our best girl with drip.

'Why is when I look at him I hear the ultra instinct goku theme ring in my head ?'

I shake my head to get the sound to stop and smile at him.

Yagoo: "It's my pleasure L/n."

Y/n: "Oh, please just use Y/n it'd feel wrong if I was the only one using your first name."

Instead of responding Yagoo just smiles and nods his head.

Y/n: "So, you got me here for the day, any recommendation of what I should do ?"

Yagoo: "Well, I'm sure the idols are waiting to spend time with you, in fact I'm sure at least one of them is waiting in front of the door."

Y/n: "I kind of feel bad though, seeing as they wouldn't be able to spend an entire day with me, isn't it like... 1 pm by now ?"

Yagoo shakes his head and gives me a response I was not expecting.

Yagoo: "You see, you were out longer than you may have thought."

Y/n: "..."

Y/n: "What time is it right now."

Yagoo: "It is 6 am."

I sigh, but can't help to not smile.

Y/n: "Well then, guess I'm off to enjoy my day."

Yagoo nods and sits back down in his chair, still smiling.

I go up to the door and when I was just about to open it I got an sudden bad feeling.

'Why do I have this odd feeling something will happen to me as soon as I open the door ?'

Shaking off the feeling I open the door and to my surprise no one is actually waiting.

'Guess it was just my imagination after all.'

But no, I spoke too soon, because as soon as I thought I was safe.

Y/n: "Why is there a note with my name on it laying on the ground ?"

'This has to be a trick, but I'd feel bad if someone spent a lot of effort to set this all up, so I guess I'll bite...'

I sigh and go to pick up the note, but to my surprise it was glued to the ground.

'This... this the oldest trick in the book.'

But as soon as I stood up two girls jumped around the corner, laughing and giggling at what they just did.

???: "Yaaay, we got him, we actually pranked him !", one girl says smiling wide.

Art: https://www.zerochan.net/3033994

???: "I told you it'd work peko !", the other says with a smug smile, seemingly being proud.