Forgetting all rationality, she pulled out her phone and dialled Nalini's number. She didn't know what worried her more, Nalini in danger or Nalini and Damien going at it in one of the bedrooms up here. 

Eva shook her head, it was definitely Nalini being in danger. The thought alone made her want to  cry. She dialled her number but the line was cut off, just like Damiens. 

She tried to ignore the growing paranoia that had curled around chest like a snake. It constricted each time she tried calling her only to be met with a loud 'beep'. Either her phone was off or there was no signal and Eva could not understand it. 

She tried the first room and saw a couple making out on the bed. "Sorry," She quickly said as she shut the door, mentally thanking God that it wasn't Nalini and Damien. She tried another only to find it empty. 

Eva was about to check the bathroom when she heard Tyler's disturbing voice. 

"What are you looking for, Eva?" 

She whipped around to see him leaning by the wall across from her, a smug look on his face like he knew something she didn't. 

"None of your business." She opened the bathroom door and her heart sunk to see it empty. There were only two rooms left, one being the master bedroom and the odds were not looking in her favour. 

"Oh come on. I might know how to help."

"I highly doubt it," She muttered in response but Tyler grabbed her wrist. 

"Are you looking for someone?" His grip around her wrist tightened as he pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door. 

"Tyler, what do you want now?" Eva huffed in annoyance as she shook out of his hold and crossed her arms over her chest." 

Tyler's face flashed with hurt at her demeanour and he leaned against the door, which prevented her from leaving. "You know what I want. What I've always wanted."

"No, I don't. You need to be more specific," She snapped. 

He walked towards her and she could feel the space around them closing in. He was much too close for comfort. "Eva, I've done everything for you. Everything! From the night of the party up to tonight. Don't you think I deserve something in return." 

Eva sucked in a breath, she could taste the disgust in the back of her throat. "Listen I never asked for you or your brother to literally kill someone for me. Okay. I never asked for any of it." 

"You wanted those papers. You wanted to cheat." Tyler's eyes were dark and clouded. The way he was staring at her made her take a step back. 

"I never said that-"

"No, you only insinuated it and then you let the rest of us do your dirty work, right? That's what my brother and I are to you. Just some people you can use."

"Tyler," She placed her palms on his chest to push him away but he took it the wrong way. Instead of stepping back he held her wrists tenderly.

"It's okay. You had a moment of vulnerability. We all do. I know you, Eva. I know you like no one else does. That's why we're so good together. Once tonight is over, you can be free. We can finally rid ourselves of our past and move on." He leaned forward and for a horrifying moment she thought he was going to kiss her. 

"I never wanted any of this. I never wanted Lennox to kill Fiona or Jason. But you two did it anyway and then you got my mother involved so that we would be tied to this forever. I'm tired of it, Tyler. I just want it all to end." She shook her hands out of his and side stepped him to reach for the door.

"It will end tonight. I promise. And you will never be able to walk away from me, Eva. If you do I'll tell everyone about what we did." 

Eva's stomach clenched and she turned around to face him. "What do you mean by that? What's happening tonight?"

At hearing this Tyler grinned and his eyes narrowed to slits casting a shiver down her spine. "Haven't you noticed? Damien and the rest of Julian's groupies are missing." 

It was as if he had just poured a bucket of ice down her back. She could feel the chill right down to her toes. "Where are they?" 

"Why do you care? You should be happy about this." Tyler smiled at her looking proud of himself and this time she couldn't control herself. 

She marched up to him and then kneed him in the groin so hard that he gasped and fell to the floor in pain. 

"What the-," He sputtered. 

She kneeled down so that they were eye to eye. "Let me say this in a way you will finally understand. I will never be interested in you and I would rather go to jail that be blackmailed by the likes of you. And I'm gay you dense idiot. Get over yourself, you never stood a chance."

She stood up and headed for the door but then she paused. "And if anything happens to them, I will literally kill you myself." 

She stepped out of the bathroom, shut the door and then pushed a table in front of it just to give Tyler a hard time and then she bolted down the stairs and out of the house.

She tried Nalini's number again and then Damien's but they went straight to voicemail. She cursed under her breath as she pulled out of the driveway and drove to the last place she remembered seeing Nalini. 

She parked in the empty car park and her heart rate picked up when she saw Damien's jeep was still parked there. 

Eva all but jumped out of her car and she ran to the basketball court only to find it empty. The lights had all been turned off and she peered through the darkness but there was no one there. She tried their numbers again but nothing. Even Julian's had gone to voicemail.

"Come on. Where are you guys," She murmured to herself as she walked along the perimeter of the school and then she saw it. 

It was barely noticeable at first but the closer she got to it, the larger the cloud of smoke became. 

Tears sprung in her eyes. What did Tyler do? Her feet trampled the grass as she ran across the field to the back building and then she saw the doors to the hallway open. 

The moment she saw the fire in one of the classrooms Eva pulled out her phone and did the one thing she should have done months ago. She called the police. 

Her words spilled over into desperate admissions and pleas for help. Soon the authorities would be on their way and she would most probably be arrested.

Eva rushed inside to help but then she saw the two figures struggling with each other in the hallway. She could barely make out Julian but she didn't have to see his assailant to know it was Lennox. 

A deep resolution settled in the pit of her stomach and she took a fearless step forward. She had been dragging this on for too long and tonight she was finally going to stop Lennox. 

Or die trying. 

GUYSS I know I've been MIA but I kind of just took a small break from this and now Im back and Im gonna finish this. Thank you so much for waiting and really hope you enjoy the chapter :) :)