SAM : Same way we got the code.

SCOTT: [voiceover] Lydia...

FLASHBACK—MARTIN LAKE HOUSE, LAST NIGHT

SCOTT: [voiceover] She's been at the lake house all weekend, trying to find the other two key words...

END FLASHBACK

STILINSKI: You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie, hmmm?

STILINSKI: And what about these other two names on the list-- uh, Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They're Werewolves, too?

SCOTT: I don't know... But Deaton said that the Nemetone would draw supernatural creatures here.

STILINSKI: Here being Beacon Hills, or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just under thirty-thousand--

STILES: [grimly] --And dropping--

STILINSKI: But, if we're talking Beacon County, then you're looking at close to five hundred thousand.

STILINSKI: Look, how many Werewolves, Banshees, Kitsunes, and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? And what if the next cipher key uncovers not twelve names, but one hundred?

SAM : We don't think there will be that many. There's a limit.

SCOTT: Because of the numbers. We think that, once we decode the names, the numbers will add up to one-hundred-seventeen.

STILINSKI: One-hundred-and-seventeen what?

SCOTT: Million.

STILES: One-hundred-and-seventeen million dollars, Dad-- stolen from the Hale vault and is being used by someone to finance all these murders.

SCOTT: Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead.

STILINSKI: So, the coded list goes out, and someone, these professional assassins get that list...

STILES: And a cipher key...

STILINSKI: And then they go after the names on the list-- they being killers with no mouths, tomahawks, thermo-cut wires that can take your head off...

STILES: Let me see... Carrie was also stabbed. What's this mark?

STILINSKI: We're not sure yet. We're still waiting on the M.E.'s report.

STILINSKI: There's one other thing I don't get... How did this new assassin know that Demarco was going to be at the lake house?

SCOTT: [chuckling] ...Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers for a little extra cash.

STILINSKI: Ahh. So, whoever ordered the keg killed Demarco.

SAM : Yeah, it was someone at the party...

SCOTT: A student.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

GARRETT: You all right?

VIOLET: [sighing] I can handle a scratch or two if I know we're eventually going for the real money. The seven-figure money.

GARRETT: We are.

VIOLET: When?

GARRETT: Tonight.

KEN: It's not that we were wanting to talk to you... it's that we were wondering if you wanted to talk to us...

KIRA: [absentmindedly] About what?

KEN: About something you forgot to mention? Something important?