GALVANIZE

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

RAFAEL: Bring him around back. And keep it quiet-- no one needs to know except for the people who absolutely need to know.

MELISSA: Oh, here we go...

STILINSKI: Hey! He is not coming in.

RAFAEL: This is the only hospital that will take him.

STILINSKI: What about County?

RAFAEL: You'd be surprised how fast things fill up when a guy like this needs surgery...

ANTHONY : [scoffing] They turfed him to us?

STILINSKI: Yeah, if County doesn't want to operate on him--

RAFAEL: [interjecting] Then somebody has to.

MELISSA: Somebody needs to do his pre-op interview...

RAFAEL: Who usually does that?

MELISSA: ...Me.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

STILES: [on the phone] Get your ass down here now! We have a job to do.

SCOTT: [on the phone] Dude, I'm already in bed! And aren't we getting a little old for this...?

SAM : [on the phone] We do this for Coach!

SCOTT: [on the phone] I thought we did this to Coach...

SAM : [on the phone] Whatever, okay? You know he needs this! He lives for this stuff. He loves it!

SCOTT: [on the phone] But it's the middle of the night.

STILES: [on the phone] Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night-slash-Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, okay? And I mean five, four, three, two--

SCOTT: [smirking] One.

SAM : I hate you!

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

RAFAEL: Try to keep in mind exactly what this guy's capable of-- he's a former engineer who decided to walk onto a school bus with a shrapnel bomb. He left four students dead and a fifth with no legs.

MELISSA: Just out of curiosity, have any of his psychiatrists made any progress?

RAFAEL: I'm told he says the same thing almost every day-- when he gets out, he's going to do it again... and this time, he's going to get it right.

MELISSA: Mr. Barrow, do you understand that scar tissue has formed around a piece of shrapnel that remains in your body from a previous injury and that it is now blocking vital functions?

BARROW: Yes.

ANTHONY : Do you understand that we must put you under general anesthesia tomorrow morning in order to remove the obstruction?

BARROW: Do the kids still pull pranks the day before Halloween?

MELISSA: You mean Mischief Night?

BARROW: Where I'm from, we called it Hell Night. Hmmm.

BARROW: And yes, I understand.

MELISSA: Do you have any allergies to any medications?

BARROW: No.

MELISSA: Are you taking any medications other than the ones listed here?

ANTHONY : Temazepam, Divalproex?