"I thought he wanted to transfer his private property and get out of the control of the Chinese family, so he came down."

"However, it's not that easy to open an account in an underground bank. The application three days ago..." Ning Dean roughly estimated the time, "It is estimated that it will not be successfully opened until tonight or tomorrow."

"Luo Yanchuan also said that he would use another email to contact me, but I haven't received his new email address yet."

After Shi Yunnan understood the general process of the matter, he remembered the advice given by Luo Lingsheng a few days ago - "Unless the other party has definite clues, otherwise you should not interfere."

"Mr. Ning, I wonder if you are willing to provide this clue to the police?"

"Of course I would."

Ning Dean answered as a matter of course, and added, "It's just that I haven't 'finished' Luo Yanchuan's request, and rushing to the police might be a surprise?"

"Wait until tomorrow. When I receive his new email again, I will report it to the police."

Shi Yunnan did not urge or veto Ning Dean's proposal, but agreed, "Of course, everything depends on Mr. Ning's own considerations."

As soon as the voice fell, a phone call came in.

Seeing the displayed family cornet, Shi Yunnan smiled unconsciously, and took the initiative to pour another cup of tea for Ning Dean, "Mr. Ning, I'm sorry, I want to answer my baby's phone first."

"Is that cute little boy?" Ning De'an responded and responded friendly, "Of course, Mr. Shi please."

Shi Yunnan got up and walked to the window, and answered the phone immediately, "Hello?"

"Uncle, are you busy?"

Xiao Jinyu's deliberately lowered breath came from the other end of the phone, causing Shi Yunnan's smile to rise again.

He slowed down and asked, "I'm not busy, why did you suddenly call me? Little goldfish, are you having fun?"

The little goldfish wears a children's smart watch that Luo Lingsheng bought for him, which can be used as half a mobile phone every day.

"Happy! Little uncle, the teacher took us to the place where the candy man is today. I secretly spent money to buy three candy man, one for my uncle, one for you, and one for me, okay?"

Shi Yunnan readily agreed, "Okay."

Xiao Jinyu got Shi Yunan's answer, and then he told the truth softly, "Little uncle, then please don't be angry, don't criticize me when I get home, I just bought Little Candy Man and didn't spend any other money. "

The little goldfish has its own 'little treasury', but all daily expenses will be faithfully sent to the elder Luo Lingsheng.

Even if Mr. Luo was rich again, Luo Lingsheng was very strict with the little goldfish's private consumption control, and never planned to let him get the temperament of "spending money like running water" since he was a child.

Shi Yunnan couldn't help laughing, only to realize that this little baby was afraid of being scolded for spending money, so he used roundabout tactics to ask him to help 'please'.

"Uncle, are you alright?"

The coquettish voice is like cotton candy, soft and cute.

Shi Yunnan responded without thinking, "I see, I won't let my uncle scold you, are you coming back the day after tomorrow?"

"Well! Uncle, I miss you so much."

"My dear, I miss you very much too. I will take you home the day after tomorrow."