C52

Yuan Rui immediately turned sideways, blocking Gu Jue's glance at Shi Yunnan.

With his back to Shi Yunnan, he whispered to Gu Jue with his fierce eyes, "You idiot, don't try to steal my carrots."

Shi Yunnan was amused by Yuan Rui, and when he saw his lover's slightly puzzled eyes, he explained in a low voice what had just happened.

After Luo Lingsheng heard this, his eyes darkened, "Do you need to check them out?"

Shi Yunnan squinted at Gu Jue and Song Miaoke who were in the same row, his eyes changed slightly, he whispered a sentence in Luo Lingsheng's ear.

Hearing this, Luo Lingsheng quickly sent a message on his mobile phone.

In less than half a minute, Qin Jian in the front row got up, gave them a meaningful look, and then quickly walked out of the field.

At the same time, the host finally sounded the opening welcome sound, and the process of the charity auction was very simple——

The first eight auction exhibits are privately donated to charity dinners by wealthy merchants. They are all relatively small items, and the amount auctioned will be fully used for poverty donations.

The following exhibits are all provided by individual designers or design studios, and the starting price of the auction is drawn up by the former.

The total auction price minus the pre-design cost, and the rest will be donated to charity.

After a brief introduction by the host, a professional auctioneer came on stage.

Because the first eight pieces of jewelry were all small pieces, the starting price was not too high for the guests present, and the auction round after round was fast and smooth.

Then, the follow-up design exhibits brought the atmosphere of the auction to a climax.

Shi Yunnan didn't have much interest in bidding, but he couldn't help studying the design elements of each exhibit when it came out, and he could take the initiative to explain it to Luo Lingsheng.

Originally, Luo Lingsheng had no interest in these jewelry auctions, but he liked to listen to Shi Yunnan's continuous explanations. He was particularly fascinated by the love from his heart.

"Why do you like jewelry design so much?" Luo Lingsheng never asked. He remembered that Shi Yunnan's college major had nothing to do with this.

"Because my mother liked to collect jewelry when she was alive."

A glimmer of light flashed in Shi Yunnan's eyes, and he sighed.

At that time, Wen Min also had a special jewelry cabinet, which carefully collected all kinds of jewelry objects.

Every time she gets a new favorite jewelry, she will temporarily forget her mother's identity, and carefully match her clothes and makeup with the jewelry and ask: Yibei, Yunnan, does this mother necklace look good?

Wen Min is a lady and a young lady who has been doted on.

The world after her marriage is very simple, with piano music she likes, jewelry, baby twins and her beloved husband.

Unfortunately, fate loves to play tricks on people.

After the Shi Wen family fell apart, they did not take away all Wen Min's relics.

Later, Xie Wei became the new mistress of the Shi family. When Shi Yunnan returned home from abroad for the first time, he found that the other party was wearing earrings from his mother's death.