C31

Shi Yunnan was stunned for a second, then curled his lips, speechless.

He was really unlucky, but he just randomly selected a shop blindly, and he was lucky enough to win the “black shop”.

Shi Yunnan turned around and walked back to the original position without any fear, “Boss, I just handled it with care, where is the crack?”

The middle-aged boss showed a distressed look and pointed to a crack on the back of the jade carving, “Look, it’s here!”

Shi Yunnan followed his fingertips to see—

This jade carving is based on a ‘bamboo basket’, which is filled with peaches, bergamot and other objects implying happiness, longevity and well-being.

In general, the craftsmanship of the engraving is smooth enough to show the skill of the engraver.

But this seemingly perfect work, at this moment, there is an inconspicuous crack of six or seven centimeters in the ‘bamboo basket’ on the back.

If you don’t look closely, it’s not really eye-catching.

But after a closer look, it does affect the price of the whole work.

“See? You bumped into this place. I can’t buy it if I want to change it. You have to lose money!”

Shi Yunnan shook his head and retorted with a smile, “Boss, isn’t your porcelain touch technique too old-fashioned? It’s too obvious to deceive people.”

“Boy, what did you say?”

The boss put the jade sculpture back on the flannel, pointed to the surveillance cameras on the left and right sides, “You can see clearly, we have surveillance in our store!”

He rolled up his thin lining sleeves, and looked like ‘it’s not a loss for people’, “The first point is that you entered my shop yourself, and this jade carving is also something you value, and you agreed to open the cabinet to see it. Yes or no?”

“that is!”

The clerk naturally spoke to his boss, “At first glance, you are a young layman. There is a saying in our business that you can’t handle jade. Do you know what it means?”

Shi Yunnan nodded calmly, “I know.”

Jade is a valuable item that is easy to bump and touch. If the seller and the buyer pass it directly by hand, it is often difficult to determine the responsible party in case of loss.

On the other hand, human hands tend to secrete sweat, which can easily leave sweat stains on the surface of jade, which can easily affect the gloss and cleanliness of the jade, and sometimes cause difficulties in cleaning.

Therefore, there is a saying in the industry that “Jade is not enough”.

In recent years, in the process of passing jade, some sellers deliberately let go of the jade without waiting for the buyer to get a firm grasp, and create “touch porcelain” to corrupt money.

There are many such unscrupulous merchants, and serious sellers and buyers pay special attention to this problem.

Having said that, this store does take extra care in this regard.

The middle-aged boss continued, “The second point, I wear special gloves, and the counter is covered with flannel. When I showed it to you just now, this jade carving was completely fine, and you didn’t raise any objections, didn’t you?”

“After you touched it with your hand, it didn’t take three seconds for it to return to my hand, and this crack appeared! Do you dare to say that you didn’t put too much force on the jade carving and broke it?”