Shi Yunnan heard his nephew's cheerful tone, and easily compromised, "Go if you want, and ask your uncle to sign and pay."

The arrangements for the summer camp are all top-notch settings, and it really doesn't take much hardship, as long as the little goldfish is not afraid of leaving home.

Luo Lingsheng smiled helplessly, and signed the confirmation letter from the housekeeper.

"Little young master, you have to eat quickly, or you will be late for class." The housekeeper took back the confirmation letter and gently urged the little goldfish who was still eating breakfast.

The little goldfish responded obediently, raised his head and drank the milk in the cup. He climbed off the table and suddenly put his small hand on Shi Yunan's stomach and rubbed it, "Uncle, is your stomach still uncomfortable?"

Shi Yunnan didn't expect that the little goldfish still remembered the 'lie' he casually tore down last night, and sighed moved, "It's not uncomfortable anymore, thank you baby."

The little goldfish snorted twice, then picked up the small schoolbag on his back, and waved to the two parents on the table, "Bye bye, uncle and uncle, I'm going to class to learn knowledge."

"Go."

"See you tonight, baby."

Luo Lingsheng and Shi Yunan looked at him and responded one after the other.

After the little goldfish and the housekeeper left, Shi Yunnan moved his chair and moved closer to Luo Lingsheng, "I haven't had time to ask you, has the matter of Luo's second room been resolved?"

Since seeing the news that "the small-scale assets of Luo's family were seized" that day, Shi Yunnan has left this matter behind.

"Erfang's corporate assets are basically destroyed. In order to keep Luo Yanchuan safe, Luo Dexing took all the responsibilities, but the investigation by the relevant departments has not been completely completed..."

Shi Yunan asked, "Where's Luo Yanchuan?"

There was a hint of coldness in Luo Lingsheng's eyes, "I didn't find it."

Shi Yunnan was puzzled, "I didn't find it? Did he hide?"

"Luo Dexing and Luo Yanchuan have secretly moved a lot of hands and feet, but basically they all passed through Luo Dexing's hands, and Luo Yanchuan did not actually participate in the evidence."

Luo Lingsheng knew this very well, so he never thought that the two fathers and sons would be imprisoned together.

"However, since the assets of the second room are almost sealed, then Luo Yanchuan, no matter how capable he is, shouldn't he be able to make a lot of waves?"

"As long as you let out a little bit of wind, no one in the imperial capital circle will openly oppose you for him?"

Since seeing Xie Keyue back, Shi Yunnan has vaguely understood something—

In fact, this world was not originally dominated by Xie Keyue, the 'book-piercer'. The other party was only able to make plans and gain by knowing the 'book world'.

Xie Keyue 'accidentally' destroyed the balance of the original world, so he, the aborigines, dreamed of those bizarre pictures, as if there were rules of conservation in nature, and it was up to them to restore the order.

Maybe everything is right now.

That being the case, Luo Yanchuan couldn't be called a protagonist.

Without the aura of the protagonist and the bargaining chip of reality, he is like an egg hitting a stone. How could he be able to compete with Luo Lingsheng and the Luo clan behind him?