There is also Shi Yunnan holding the trophy of the billiards competition, with a confident background in his eyes;

There is even a photo of him and his teammates gathered at the celebration banquet... Even if there is only one side view of him in the photo, Luo Lingsheng can accurately capture and store it.

Shi Yunnan's heart rippled, and his voice became sticky, "How can you even find the official photo of my club?"

Because this billiard club is not well-known, there are few students and adult members in the school, so Fu Ziyu took him in to play at the beginning.

"I'm collecting everything about you."

Luo Lingsheng continued to move his hands while speaking, and more and more photos appeared in front of Shi Yunnan's eyes.

There are official photos of him participating in pet charity outside of school, and photos posted by friends on social platforms when he played privately...

Everything, like helping Shi Yunnan relive every moment in the university.

But what makes Shi Yunnan the most heart-felt is—

Luo Lingsheng has never taken a single photo that was stalking and secretly taken across the border. All the treasures were released by others. He hid this personal relationship in the most rational way.

The photo turned another page.

In the school's hall with countless brilliance, when everyone else was accompanied by his parents and relatives to celebrate graduation, Shi Yunnan sat quietly in the corner wearing a bachelor's uniform.

"This photo..." Shi Yunnan hesitated.

"I secretly went to your graduation ceremony, I don't want to miss the important moment in your life."

The moment Luo Lingsheng answered, Shi Yunnan's eyes suddenly became sore.

On the day of graduation, it is impossible for the Shi family to come all the way to participate.

My friend Fu Ziyu went back to the country temporarily, and Wen Yibei, whom Shi Yunan could contact, was also busy with the crucial graduation performance assessment.

At that time, the best classmates around were busy hugging and celebrating with their families.

Shi Yunnan, who has no one to share and celebrate, can only stay on the side alone, commemorating an important day in his life.

"It would be nice if someone could accompany me, even for a second."

At that time, Shi Yunnan had an idea for a moment, but he did not expect to get the answer given by reality today——

It turned out that someone really accompanied him in the dark, and it turned out that there was really someone who had never been absent from his life.

"On graduation day, I received a bunch of sunflowers. Did you secretly send them?"

"Yes."

Shi Yunnan got the expected answer, sighed and laughed.

At first, he thought it was sent by Wen Yibei, but he didn't realize that the bunch of sunflowers should come from someone else until he received a flower greeting card with the signature of "Wen Yibei".

——There is no one else in sight, all around are you.

This is the flower language of sunflowers that Shi Yunnan learned about on the Internet later, silent and hidden love.

Shi Yunnan turned around, and there was a slight dampness in his voice again, "Why didn't you show up to find me at that time?"

Luo Lingsheng lowered his voice helplessly, "My leg is hurt."