Luo Lingsheng lost his sour taste, "Don't you care about the 'that person' in my heart? We are one at a time, and we are even."

As soon as Yu Yin landed, their lips touched again.

The hot kiss was like a prairie fire, sweeping away the surrounding air, causing the heartbeat to accelerate with the lack of oxygen.

Shi Yunnan pulled away on the verge of losing control, and the slight swallowing sound was tinged with lingering, "...Don't make trouble, you haven't finished reading the things yet, wouldn't you just hide these three things?"

"more than."

Luo Lingsheng's breath was also chaotic.

The two snuggled up to each other and calmed down for a while, and then Shi Yunnan withdrew from his lover's embrace, and naturally continued to 'open the blind box' and looked at the drawer.

In the first drawer were invitations and receipts, while the second was a taupe-bound album.

Shi Yunnan took it out under Luo Lingsheng's eyes, and the moment he turned to the first page, his eyes narrowed, "Isn't it in this album..."

"It's all you." Luo Lingsheng circled him behind him, "Open it and see?"

Shi Yunnan responded with a faint reply, and looked at it slowly.

The first is a photo of Shi Yunnan when he participated in the university summer camp. At that time, he had a rare short haircut, wearing a refreshing white T-shirt and smiling recklessly. The sunlight through the branches formed a bright circle around him.

Shi Yunnan had an impression of this photo, which was taken by a Chinese girl occasionally, and the other party also asked him for his opinion on the photo.

At the same time, Luo Lingsheng answered clearly, "This photo was taken from your college forum, which was very popular at the time, and I also saw someone reveal your social media contact information on it."

"It seems to be the case." Shi Yunnan replied.

During that time, many people paid attention to Shi Yunnan, but he was not interested.

Shi Yunnan tilted his head to look at Luo Lingsheng behind him and asked, "What about you? Why didn't you add my contact information at that time?"

Luo Lingsheng circled him tightly, "I thought you and Fu Ziyu were a couple, and I didn't want to cross the line and offend you."

It was because of this that Luo Lingsheng's face sank subtly when he saw Fu Ziyu in the nightclub.

Shi Yunnan was stunned for a while, and then he remembered—

At the beginning, because of this photo, he also met several bold and straightforward pursuit targets, no matter how Shi Yunnan refused, he would not give up, and even rose to the point of stalking.

As a best friend, Fu Ziyu couldn't stand it anymore, so he came forward to think of a 'bad idea' to help solve the problem and avoid unnecessary peach blossoms, so at that time, some people did mistake him and Fu Ziyu as a couple.

Thinking of this, Shi Yunnan couldn't help but muttered in his throat, "If I knew this was the case, I wouldn't let Fu Ziyu pretend to be some **** couple."

Maybe the sweet love that can be started in college, the timeline has been pulled back for several years, and it is a big loss to think about it.

"What do you think?"

Luo Lingsheng grabbed his attention aloud, took over his lover's place and continued to flip through the album——

Shi Yunnan was leaning over in front of the pool table in formal clothes, holding a pool cue in his hand, and his eyes were sharply aimed at the target;