Shi Yunnan shook his head, no matter how hard he felt, it was over.

Compared with the ignorant waiting time before, he now just wants to let go of everything to enjoy and indulge in the love given by Luo Lingsheng.

"Wait a while, I'll pour you some warm water and get you something to eat."

Luo Lingsheng explained something, but before he got up, he was pulled by his lover.

"Don't go."

Shi Yunnan wrapped his arms around his arms, holding back his dizzy head, and tentatively touched the corner of Luo Lingsheng's mouth with his lips, "...husband."

With the unique tone of drunkenness and crying, it was so soft that she was confused.

"Ok?"

Luo Lingsheng responded with a sound from his throat, and his breath was easily aroused by his love.

Shi Yunnan greeted his warm breath, blurred and vague, "I want you."

"later."

Luo Lingsheng took a deep breath, and tightened his arms around Shi Yunnan uncontrollably, "Eat first, you've drank so much wine, it will be uncomfortable to have an empty stomach."

The lips of the two seemed to be sticking together, and the extreme heat was floating around.

"I don't want to wait..."

Shi Yunnan snorted softly again, indulging in the love that had been deeply rooted in his bones.

He raised his head and kissed Luo Lingsheng's eyebrows, his blurred expression looked particularly beautiful in the dim light.

Luo Lingsheng was defeated in the end, and he licked his lover's lips forcefully.

"Well--"

The lingering voices all fell into a tantalizing monophony.

The wine tasted late, and the indescribable throbbing wrapped the two of them together.

Shi Yunnan finally confused his reason, and could only cling to Luo Lingsheng's arms, letting his reason be let loose again and again in this deep kiss.

I don't know how long it took, but Shi Yunnan only felt his body suddenly rise into the air, and the momentary sense of weightlessness made him subconsciously hug Luo Lingsheng's shoulders tightly.

"What, what's wrong?" Shi Yunan narrowed his eyes and hummed.

Luo Lingsheng kissed his thin lips and explained with his remaining rationality, "The door to this bedroom was just kicked down by Yuan Meng, let's move to another place."

With that said, Luo Lingsheng weighed Shi Yunan slightly, and for the first time in his life, he could feel his lover's weight so clearly.

Sure enough, I don't have a few pounds of meat, but I'm still thin, so I'll have to make up more in the future.

Luo Lingsheng thought to himself, and hugged the lover in his arms tighter, "Baby, hold on tight, I'll take you back to the next room."

...

…………

Shi Yunnan was woken up by Luo Lingsheng in his sleep, and the burning pain in his stomach made him groggy.

He raised his eyelids laboriously, and groaned to the extreme, "Ling Sheng."

"I'm here."

Luo Lingsheng took the almost paralyzed lover into his arms, and patiently persuaded in a coaxing tone of children, "I know you're sleepy, but you have to get up to eat something, and then sleep on your stomach."