"Everything you've got now is given to you by Wen Yibei!"

"Sooner or later, you will lose it completely! You are the one who will never be loved!"

When Shi Yunnan heard these remarks, a slight crack appeared in his pupils, and he walked quickly towards the outside of the prison.

Xie Keyue saw that his lie could not provoke the other party's gaffe, he took two heavy breaths, and finally fell back to his position decadently.

"..."

Xie Ke Yue slowly covered his face, and burst into tears after realizing it.

Some people are good at seizing opportunities in the face of adversity, and relying on their excellent ability to turn around and win.

And what about him?

After a smooth start, he wasted himself to such an end.

Up to now, all Xie Keyue's unwillingness is attributed to one cognition - he completely lost Shi Yunnan.

The door made a dull sound.

Shi Yunnan fell back on the car seat, grabbed the steering wheel, and tried to take a deep breath to calm down his fluctuating emotions.

Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at his empty ring finger, and the next second, his hands unconsciously squeezed the steering wheel.

"..."

For some reason, Shi Yunnan's mind was full of Xie Keyue's roar, which was like a battle between beasts.

——You will always live in the shadow of Wen Yibei, aren't you tired?

——It's been so long since you got the certificate, why didn't Luo Lingsheng give you a ring?

- You are the one who will never be loved!

Shi Yunan subconsciously took out his mobile phone, his fingertips froze in front of his lover's familiar WeChat avatar, but he hesitated to change his target.

Shi Yunnan called Wen Yibei.

When the tick of the connection echoed in Shi Yunan's ears, within half a minute, Shi Yunnan hung up the phone and let out a self-deprecating laugh.

"Stupid, what are you calling?"

It is obvious that the more Xie Ke is alienating them, can he still jump into the pit?

Shi Yunnan threw the phone in the passenger seat, adjusted his mood and drove home.

Shi Yunnan skipped the afternoon shift to go to prison. It was still early to return to Luo's house. The housekeeper Qin Bo was instructing the servants to clean up.

Shi Yunnan went up to the second floor, and there was a smell of fruity cleanser in the corridor.

Uncle Qin met Shi Yunan's figure and hurriedly greeted him, "Mr. Shi, why did you come back so early today?"

Shi Yunan replied, "I'll be back when I'm done."

Just in time, the servant came over and said, "Uncle Qin, except for the study room on the second floor, we have finished cleaning, so let's go down first?"

Shi Yunan heard the words, his eyes shifted to the study at the end of the corridor unconsciously.

- Don't enter the study at the end of the second floor, the rest is optional.

This was what Luo Lingsheng had instructed him not long after he entered the Luo family.

Shi Yunnan has always had a temperament that doesn't like to involve others' private affairs. At first, it was because he felt that "a marriage by agreement" was unnecessary. Later, he and Luo Lingsheng developed a normal lover relationship, and he felt that Luo Lingsheng should be given enough private domain.