Shi Yunnan and Luo Lingsheng looked at each other and stepped forward first.

It wasn't until he got closer that he realized that the group of children seemed to be throwing a necklace.

Shi Yunnan clapped their hands to attract their attention, "Wait a minute, what are you playing in your hands?"

The children who were playing stopped one after another, unable to understand the sudden question.

Perhaps seeing Shi Yunnan's relatively unfamiliar face, the little boy in blue hiding behind him immediately stuffed his hand into his trouser pocket.

Shi Yunnan's sharp eyes caught the action.

The little boy in blue met his gaze and shouted boldly, "Who are you? What do we do?"

Before Yu Yin landed, Luo Lingsheng controlled the wheelchair to approach.

The little goldfish that had been sitting neatly on his uncle's lap slipped down and stood still on the ground.

Because he was accompanied by two parents, his voice finally took on confidence, "Give me back the necklace! It's mine!"

The six children recognized the little goldfish and couldn't help looking at each other.

After all, he was only a child, and he didn't know how to hide his true emotions in front of adults. Shi Yunnan's eyes swept over in turn - some were panicked, some were guilty of dodging, and some were beaten to death and refused to recognize them.

"You lie, we don't know you! What necklace! We don't know!"

The first person in the group of children to deny it was the little boy in blue.

Shi Yunnan's eyes finally brought scrutiny, and he asked with a smile, "What's your name?"

"..."

The little boy in blue was inexplicably afraid of Shi Yunnan's sight, so he didn't plan to answer this question.

It's a pity that there were other children around who couldn't hold back and rushed to answer, "His name is Yuan Kewang, he is the eldest among us, he is seven and a half years old, and he is about to start elementary school!"

"Yes, that's right! The small hotel behind you is his home!" Another child shouted, "And he's going to school in the city soon!"

In their perception, Yuan Kewang is the richest boss among them.

The other party often shared with them the leftover fried crispy meat and peanuts at home, and they would have delicious food when they 'mixed' with him every day, and they could completely cover them when 'danger' came.

"..."

Yuan Kewang didn't expect to be completely 'betrayed' by his little friend, and pulled down his face angrily for a while.

The little goldfish was also a little angry, and said clearly, "You lied, you stole my necklace!"

"Uncle, uncle, I was just squatting there watching the ducklings play in the field, and then they suddenly ran over and took stones to smash the ducklings..."

The little goldfish was looking vigorously. He saw that one of the ducklings was hit in the head when he was dodging, so he persuaded him "the road is uneven".

His uncle had told him to be polite when going out, so he spoke very politely.

Just as soon as the words of dissuasion were spoken, Yuan Kewang and the other five children came back to laugh at him, confronted him, and even deliberately hit him with small stones.