All right, what's wrong?

Could it be that the lover still has the ability to read minds, and heard that he was just talking about Lu Zhaoan in his heart?

Shi Yunnan leaned closer and asked, "Why are you so sour?"

Luo Lingsheng met his lover's gaze and was not in a hurry to speak.

Suddenly, the little goldfish who seemed to be eating but was actually paying attention to the every move of the two uncles said earnestly, "Little uncle! Are you sleeping on the same bed as brother Yuan Rui?"

Yuan Rui's seniority in his mouth has not changed.

Luo Lingsheng took a sip of tea and added calmly, "Don't say it's a bed, a room is not suitable."

Shi Yunnan's eyes moved back and forth, and at the same time he was helpless and was almost amused——

what is this?

This uncle and nephew are one big and one small, are they the proper Luo family vinegar essence?

Yuan Meng, who was opposite, glanced at the time, and said cautiously, "Patriarch."

"Ok?"

Luo Lingsheng raised his eyes.

Yuan Meng was a little embarrassed, "I said yesterday..."

This was just a start, and Luo Lingsheng reacted, "Go in the afternoon, so that your brother and sister-in-law don't have to be too grand, just take Jinyu to try something new."

Yuan Meng's face brightened when he heard Luo Lingsheng's reply.

Shi Yunnan didn't know why, "Where are you going?"

"Mr. Shi, Mengmeng's hometown is in a township on the edge of Dehua County. In the past two years, the policies and family conditions have become better. His brother-in-law and sister-in-law have opened a farmhouse..."

Qin Jian spoke out to help explain.

Yuan Meng hadn't been home for the Chinese New Year in the past three years, so he finally came back. Naturally, he couldn't worry about his own brother, so he took the initiative to contact him.

"Mengmeng's eldest brother knew that he was coming back, and wanted to set up a table of authentic farmhouse entertainment to invite the owner to dinner..."

Qin Jian looked at Luo Lingsheng and deliberately paused for a few seconds.

In fact, they all knew that with Luo Lingsheng's identity and status, what kind of delicacies from the mountains and seas could not be eaten? There is no need to go for such a table of farmhouse fun.

Thinking of this, the little goldfish raised his hand excitedly, "Uncle Yuan said, there are chickens and ducks, and there is a small river where you can fish and catch shrimps! I want to go!"

"Since I brought Jinyu out to play, I simply obeyed his wishes."

Under the influence of Shi Yunnan, Luo Lingsheng no longer had the stern appearance of a big parent, and he was willing to give the child the greatest freedom according to his thoughts.

Shi Yunnan said with a smile, "Yes."

Little Goldfish is used to living in the prosperous Dijing, and occasionally takes him to learn about the landscapes and customs of other places. It is a good thing to study close to nature.

As soon as everyone finished discussing this matter, Yuan Rui, who was out, walked back.

Shi Yunnan secretly observed his friend's mood and made arrangements, "Let's eat more? Let's go to the B&B later to pack up, and go back to the city after we finish the farmhouse in the evening?"