Shi Yunnan nodded, "I know, so I'm still thinking about it."

If it was so easy to make money in large quantities, someone would have tried it as early as 800 years ago. However, if you decide to do it in the future, you must persuade people who are familiar with overseas markets to buy shares and cooperate.

Shi Yunnan temporarily pressed this consideration to the bottom of his heart, and continued the current inspection task. After walking down for most of the day, he has a certain understanding of several large factories in the county.

lunch time.

"Yuan Rui, in addition to the regular white porcelain bracelets and beads we expect to produce, we can actually find skilled masters and discuss with them for long-term private order cooperation."

"Porcelain molding according to specific design requirements, I think..."

Shi Yunnan was only halfway through when he realized that Yuan Rui was staring at the tea on the table, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Yuan Rui?"

"Yuan Rui."

Shi Yunnan even shouted twice, but the other party didn't respond.

The little goldfish who was cooking rice couldn't stand it anymore, so he patted Yuan Rui with his hand, "Brother Yuan Rui, my uncle called you!"

Yuan Rui suddenly returned to his senses, "Ah? What, what's wrong?"

Shi Yunnan looked at his friend with some floating eyes, and sighed, "What's the matter with you today? It seems that you have been absent-minded."

"no."

Yuan Rui drank the cold tea in front of him and explained casually, "I admit to the bed, I didn't sleep well last night.

"What did you just say? I must be listening carefully now."

Seeing the spirit of his friend's forced pretense, Shi Yunnan said helplessly, "I'll let you eat well. The more you look during this time, the more you feel that you are much thinner than when you first met."

Yuan Rui believed his friend's concern and smiled, "I'll go to the bathroom, you guys eat first."

After Yuan Rui left, Luo Lingsheng, who had been silent all along, spoke up, "Young Master Yuan is much more negative than yesterday."

"Well, 'didn't sleep well' is just his excuse. We lived in the same room in Jingshi before. Can I know his sleep quality?"

Since the establishment of the studio, Yuan Rui has completely lost his playfulness in the past. He can't wait to split two days a day to use it for the development of the studio. When he is mentally and physically tired, he will sleep soundly when he touches the bed.

Shi Yunnan guessed something while he was talking, and shook his head, "He is suffering from a heart disease, so he has to tie the bell to untie the bell."

Lu Zhaoan didn't go down for a day, and Yuan Rui's heart would always have a regretful knot of "died without a problem".

It's a pity to remember.

Lu Zhaoan is a first-class person in terms of company management and jade carving. Shi Yunan had also looked forward to the design cooperation with Lu Zhaoan before.

Lu Zhaoan's sudden disappearance was a pity even for an outsider who had only met him a few times, let alone Yuan Rui who grew up together.

Shi Yunnan thought for a while, only to realize that Luo Lingsheng was silent. He moved his gaze and noticed that his lover's expression had been slightly jealous at some point.