To Maharaj Arun and Yurani Alekhya,

A pleasant greetings to you both. As you know it will be difficult for you to rule your kingdom without a male heir. I have my army standing on your doorstep. I am giving you 3 months either send your daughter as a bride for my 4 sons and me or get ready to lose your seats. And I had listen that she is a good fighter as well. Well I like feisty girls.

From your well wisher
Virandra Rajput.

As the letter was read the swords are out of their sheaths within no time and on neck of the messanger. Faces of all those in attendance are red with anger. We are generally very proud of our kingdom and our pride lie in daughters of our house. They are treated like goddess. The messanger's face is as pale as a white paper. From somewhere I heard a cracking voice. I turned my head to find Maharaj had broken the handle of the dagger he kept with him. "Write your answer back Alekhya." He said in a voice filled with a lot of dominance. "Munim ji." (A scholar which write on goings of court).

Virendra

I don't like to talk with trash but giving a reply to you is necessary. If you think that with that stupid army of cowards you can stump over us. Like your dumb ancestors you had sold your brain along with your bastard sons. Even a dog of our kingdom will die before see your trashy face. If you have a single bit of courage come to battlefield without the vanguard. Oh I overestimating you. Just come to see the battlefield. It's enough. I swear on name of Bhadrakali. I will rip your eyes along with those that tongue of yours and hang your body in the your capital's square. A trash like you should be long dead. If your mother would have known how you will turn out she would have killed you soon after your birth.

Yurani Alekhya Devraj

The entire court is trembling in fear because of my voice which is like a thunder. Every single letter is filled with wild rage. My father is relaxed. He know that that trash won't have long to live. No one who know me looked amazed. Ayudhik is definitely planning how he is gonna kill that bastard's sons. They are as bastard as him. Those scumbags must have wiped out long ago. It's fun time a small voice said in my head. "Yurani I think we must discuss about your letter before sending it." My face scrunched by hearing the annoying voice of Charan Nevarkar. But Maharaj seemed to be more annoyed than me.

"What is there in it to discuss Charan ? That bastard sent us a letter and Alekhya gave a reply. What is the problem in it ?" My father said in a extremely cold voice like I and Ayudhik use. I wonder why he never use it till now. "Maharaj sorry for my impudence but I think we must find another way out of it. They are gonna attack on our kingdom. If we married Yurani as the alliance a big tragedy can be avoided. If not Dalpatdargh then any other kingdom. I am afraid due to her scars see might not be get wedded into a powerful kingdom." My blood is boiling in rage. I seriously want to rip that rascal apart by my bare hands.

After few seconds of silence some of the other generals and ministers stood up. "Maharaj we agree with Charan ji. We still don't have a heir after this many years. We highly propose you to get remarry and Princess Alekhya to be engaged off as a alliance. It will postpone a big tragedy. If war came our way will lose a lot of our soilders. Please for well being of our kingdom. Please accept our advice." They all bowed as a request. I can feel Ayudhik's grip tighten on his sword. "But she is already bethroled to Jaivardhan Surydev Pratap. What about that ?" He questioned. I can feel a wave of happiness running through the generals and ministers opposing us. "Maharaj. She had too many scars. I don't think it will only bring bad fame for our kingdom. You can marry your future daughter or adopt any girl from nobel family as your daughter and then wed her off." Sumitra said with a smile. Only if she can see the sword hanging on their heads. "But that why won't Alekhya will lose her place as Yurani ?" Maharaj asked in a lead back tone.

"What is he doing ?" I asked Ayudhik using my eyes. He simply shrugged. "That won't be a big problem Maharaj. After her marriage she will become her husband's wife. She will have no claim over the kingdom." She said through a grin. "Ohh..." Maharaj said casually. "Maharaj...." Devant ji interfered. "Not a word Devant." He stopped him with a wave of his hand. His voice filled with malice. "Who ever is in support of this idea please get up from their places." My father asked in a tone which no one can descript. Many members stood up. But not more than 25 %. 3 minutes passed.....5 minutes passed.....10 minute passed. The tension was so thick that it was almost impossible to breath.

"If I ever heard such a worest, cowardly, and shameful advice in my court again. You all will be demoted from the court and then executed. Alekhya's life is her own. I don't get to decide what she want. Even after yesterday's disrespect I thought the Nevarkars won't have the courage to speak but look like I am wrong there. If you all are that much afraid of death then you can go in your house and sit quietly. Your ancestors would be cursing you from heaven by seeing your cowardly behaviour. If I even got a hint of any of your illegal activities. I will make sure Nevarkars are wiped out of face of kingdom. Now all of you get lost before I lose my mind." He said in a tone which is calm but filled with cold wild rage. I can feel the heat radiating from him. "Yurani leave the copper bracelet it is already deformed into a ball." He said pointing towards my left fist.

I opened it to find that the copper bracelet with I wear somehow ended up in my fist and now look like a deformed ball. I frowned at it. I looked towards the Nevarkars who are still standing there even after asked to be get lost. "Do I need to repeat what Maharaj said ? Dhruv please see them out." I ordered him. "Don't even dare to touch them. I challenge Yurani Alekhya in a death match for the position of future monarch of Devgiri." Bhushan Nevarkar the heir of Nevarkar family challenged me.

Gasps and murmers spread across the court. "Do you understand what are you doing ? Bhushan Charan Nevarkar. It's a death match not a bar brawl. Once suggested you can't back out." Maharaj said. "If you are fearing about your daughter's life. Just ask her to bow on her knees and apologize to my parents. I might spare her life." He said in a threatening voice. Any other person would have coward in fear but to court's utter astonishment Maharaj, Ayudhik and Devant ji burst out laughing. Sumraj, Virat and Karan are grinning at that idiot. Do I look like a fool to him. "I accept." I replied grinning like a chesire cat. Maharaj and Ayudhik grinning the evil smiles.

SUMRAJ

I looked at the Royal Family. Understanding from where they got those eery smiles and cold attitude. Their smiles send chill on one's spine. I gulped nervously. I looked at that idiot Bhushan. Of course we didn't got the time to expose their evil doings they themselves dug their own grave. In a blood battle the losing team lose their power, authority and nearly everything. This guy either have anything that we don't know or only bluffing. "I accept." Yurani said grinning from ear to ear. Showing off her pearly white teeths. "The battle will be at dawn tomorrow." Maharaj announced. They share exactly same dominating and cold voice. Many people think that Yurani is good for nothing. At first when Ayudhik said about her title of Virangana A Hind no one belived her. But not anymore. My father is best warrior in entire Devgiri and defeating him is like a child's play for her. Even god can't save Nevarkars now.