As I reached the meeting room everyone is already there sitting. They greeted me as I sat beside my father. Somehow he looked new today. The forlorn look he always wear are gone replaced by a new look filled with authority and pride. "What news you have Karan ?" He said in a determined tone I never thought I will hear from him. "Maharaj. Princess Megha had ran away from her palace yesterday by drugging the guards water. According to Yurani Alekhya she had most probably ran away to Dalpatdargh. Not only that Dalpatdargh is preparing an army to fight with us. It had formed alliance with the smaller kingdoms and landlords and they are providing money and militia to him necessary for the attack."

We all nodded in agreement. "How are they establishing the alliance ?" Ayudhik asked a logical question. "He sold 5 of his own daughters to those old geezers in exchange." Our expressions varied from shock to disgust. "He will ship them off after they win the war." He added as we all took a sign of relief. "When will they attack." Maharaj asked showing none of his emotions. "Not before 3 months. The rainy season had just started. The only way they can attack are the Sayadhri passages. Crossing them in rainy season will only leads more casualties than we can do." He replied.

"How is the training going on ?" He asked like a king he is or atleast he is now trying to become. "The response is very good. By end of two month duration we will have about 3 legion army ready apart from the highly trained militia and warriors which will stay back at fort protecting it." We all nodded. Pratap had done a great damage to our military force.

Ps. 1 legion army is equal to 21,870 elephants, 65,610 cavalry and 1,009,350 foot soldiers.

Luckily under the alies of Rudra Pratap I was able to pursue the outlaws to join the army. Providing them a hope for bright future along with the brothel girls. They are doing as well as them. As we are discussing about it a soilder entered the room. "Maharaj. A messenger from Dalpatdargh is here. And he want to talk with you." He said bowing. "We will meet him in Maha Sabha. Vijay ask each and every nobel to be present in court." We nodded as he walked away. Ayudhik came and stood beside me. "Are you noticing the change ?" He asked me as everyone left. "I hope he does nothing to rash. The power struggle had not ended yet and again this Dalpatdargh." I said in annoyance. "There is a disturbance in Alwar as well. The health of current king is failing. I think something major is gonna happen soon. You better be prepared sis. Someone is targeting you." He said in a leisure tone. "Jai won't need my help to solve his crises nor we will need his. Just keep an eye on thorns." I replied back before going for the sabha.

MAHA SABHA

Unlike the normal Darbar in today's only higher landlords and martial generals are present along with important ministers. The present ministers are both capable and witty. Apart from them the former femal officials like Avantara ji, Mandakini ji, Puniti ji, Sulochana ji are also present alongside their spouses and children. It is huge hall with small water channels decorating the entire hall. The walls are made up of red sand stone and very skillfully carved out. Thirty huge golden chandelier decorated the cellings. The curtains are rose golden like our royal flag. Mine and Maharaj's seats are in high platform along with another throne which is meant for a queen and prince. As he seated on his place.

Ayudhik took his spot behind my throne keeping an eye on entire hall. "The pieces are set." Ayudhik whispered in my ear. I shared a look with Samraj (heir of Bhanusara family) and Virat (the heir of Sangle family). We all had a smile on our faces. After all all of their hardwork will pay tonight. "Before starting today's session. A messenger from Dalpatdargh want to have a attendence among us." Vijay ji said as a man in his late 40s entired the court. This hair whitening and he is trembling. "Maharaj. His Highness Virandra Rajput had sent a letter for you and Yurani." He said in a small voice. "Read it."