Wait...... snake,weasel,duck..... WTF

Sakura's P.O.V

'Grrrrrr why did mom have to make her come to my school, why couldnt she go with all her stupid friends,' 'how am I gonna get Sasuke now I swear Aki even though you are my sister touch Sasuke and you will regret it' I finished applying my makeup straightened my clothes took one final look at myself " why do i feel so lonely if i'm popular" I frowned and left the bathroom heading to science 'ugh i hate science i cant even talk to Sasuke-kun'

Sasuke's P.O.V

here I am in science class with Orochimaru 'man that guy gives me the creeps' I inwardly shuddered at least the good part is that i wasnt the first one in here. I look back to see Itachi looking at the window as always 'looks like his cold exterior came back'
' hmm think ,think, think, think, how can I get rid of that cold dude ' " ow " I looked up to see which was the cause of my pain and I wish I didn't " may I help u" " nope " she said sitting down.

You may be thinking who would be brave(dumb) enough to disturb me , well let me tell you it wasn't naruto if your thinking that, it was none other than sakura ( pshhhh gotcha there) nope it was Aki " why are you sitting here " I asked irritated in all I didn't mind hey no fangirl for an hour who wouldn't love that " no reason don't want to sit alone " she replied " plus that teacher Is creepy ".
* insert sweatdrop*

"..........."

" so sasu how do you befriend someone who don't really want to be your friend but you made a bet with without thinking" " are you an idiot" " that's not very nice duckbutt"

'she somehow reminds me of naruto' i look at her again 'no she is exactly like naruto with those eyes'

"tell meeeeeee pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssssssse i wont stop annoying you if you don't"

"no"

"please"

"........."

"please"

"hn"

"that's not even an answer"

"ple-" the bell ringed cutting Aki mid-sentence asking me

Normal P.O.V

Just as the bell ringed the students came filling in one by one ready for another day of learning

"welcome classss to another day of learning"

A/N

Hey guys its been a long time since i've updated this story * don't kill meh* but now i'm back its SUMMER for me now and i just noticed that i don't remember when aki started school so i'm gonna put it in the septemberish (invented a new word :D) era and so on.oh ya this is not the end of this chapter i just wanted this here......... enough with the talking( me typing you reading lol) ON WITH THE STORY

A/N OVER

Orochimaru-sensei spoked lengthening the"s"

the class shuddered " we have a new student today, Aki Haruno please stand up and introduce your yourself" orochimaru-sensei gestured at aki to stand up and she did getting ready to speak " yo ummm i'm Aki nice to meet you I guess" and she sat down " thank you, itssss been a month since you guysss started school and for thisss semester i've decided your project for thisss half of the school year" the whole class groaned " you and a partner will decide on a unit you could either build a diorama or an essay" the whole class perked up at the word "partner"

Sakura's P.O.V

'partners huh i have to get to Sasuke-kun before those other girls and that bitch Aki'

Fangirl's P.O.V

' Sasuke-kun Kyaaaaah'

Normal P.O.V

the class suddenly became interested in this whole project especially Sasuke's fangirls

"oh classss i forgot to mention i will be picking partnerss" orochimaru said

the class groaned again " ah music to my earss"

TIME SKIP TO IMPORTANT CHARACTERS AFTER EVERYONE GOT A PARTNER

"Sakura & Suigetsu" orochimaru said

Sasuke let out a deep sigh, Sakura stomped her feet, all the fangirls cheered and cried,Itachi scoffed and Suigetsu smirked

"oh my thisss wasss supposed to be a two person collab but it seemsss assss we got an odd number of studentsss well there will be a set of three of these groups letsss see who hasn- oh!"

"Aki, Sasuke,& Itachi" orochimaru said " since Sasuke and Itachi live together its the perfect solution"

"but"

"that's not fair"

"orochimaru-sensei"

"noooo"

"Sasuke-kun noo"

every girl in the class started to wail

"SILENCE"

all went silent except for someone coughing

"anymore complaints will result for a failing grade on this project and that's final"

'ring.ring,ring,' there goes the last bell

Aki's P.O.V

' wait............. WHAT' " wai-"

'ring,ring,ring'

"class dismissed" orochimaru sensei said then walked out of the class

"great i'm stuck with two human ice blocks" I groaned and walked out ready to get this day over with

Itachi's P.O.V

I was just about to walk out when I noticed someone left there notebook

I picked it up ' i should just leave it '

*thump* the notebook fell opening up

"this notebook belongs to Aki yea thats rights so dont go fucking reading it in case lost call this number: 561-458-8796" the notebook read 'what is she a little kid, doesnt she know that's dangerous ...... well i'll return it tomorrow ' " oh thats right tomorrow is Saturday shit........"

with that I head home unaware of the storm soon to come

Aki's P.O.V

I was about halfway home when i realized I left my Drawing journal "fuck i hope no one finds it"

'or worse take it'

I continued skateboarding home

'why do i have this bad feeling something bad is gonna happen'

DUN DUN DUN here comes that bad feeling

What do you guys think will something bad happen?

If so do you know what's gonna happen will it involve Aki?

Or will it be something so unimaginable that she wont ever forget ever EVER?

Anyways guys here ya go ( cookies for everyone)

Kisses muah muah

Thank you guys so much for 1,000+ reads to be honest when i started this story i didn't think anyone was going to read it nonetheless get 1,000+ reads now i really feel that this story is going somewhere

I'll try to update as soon as possible

Hahahaha I'm ranting

Bye-Bye lovelies