• 22

Have you guys been watching Cameron's videos omg. Do you like??

• Kaye POV •

"How was yesterday?" Cameron asked, once he entered the kitchen. "It was going well until I found out I once dated Matthew- actually I dated him twice and then Hayes got a little mad." I said. "Mad how? Why?" He asked. "It had to do with Matthew." I said.

"Cameron, I don't know anything. I want to know everything." I said. Last night I was thinking about other things they weren't telling me. "Oh and I have a burger tattoo, why do I have a burger tattoo?" I asked. "You got drunk in Vegas and got one." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I'm a crazy drunk?" I asked. "The craziest." A guy said walking in. I looked him up and down and smiled. "Did I date you too because I wouldn't be surprised." I said making a joke. I mean he was hot so I wouldn't be surprised if I did date him. "I guess no one told her I'm her gay best friend." He chuckled.

"Gay huh?" I asked. "I don't believe you." I said. "Well I'm dating a guy." He said. "I'll believe it when I see it." I smiled. He chuckled and we sat down at the table. "So when did we meet?" I asked. "Freshman year." He said. He started telling me things about us and things that we have done and I wasn't surprised that we were really close.

"So you also know everything about me?" I asked. "Every little thing." Hs said. "How did I feel about Matthew?" I asked. "I think that's something you need to talk to Matthew about." He said. "Did I talk to you about Matthew?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Do I still have feelings for him?" I asked. "Kaye, I really don't think it's my place to tell you all of these things." He said. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked getting frustrated that no one would tell me anything. "Because you need to be in love with Hayes and you need to go back to how you were and telling you irrelevant things about Matthew isn't needed." He said. "So I do still have feelings for him? I love him huh?" I asked.

"So Kaye, we have some good news." Nash said walking in. "What is it?" I asked. "We're all going back to North Carolina, you know just so you can see your family and see where you grew up." He said. "Oh okay." I smiled, nodding my head. "So you should start packing and if you need help just call." Cameron said. I nodded and went to my room.

I started going through my closet and I noticed I had a lot of boy sweaters and leggings, plus a lot of spandex. "I guess I hate wearing actual clothes." I laughed to myself. "Very true, that sweater you're holding is mine." I heard. I turned to see Hayes. I looked down at the sweater for ahwile, just seeing if it would bring back any memories.

"Why do I have it?" I asked. "Because that summer it was on your floor and you said what's on your floor is yours and you never gave it back." He chuckled. "You know, I can be a little bitchy sometimes." I laughed. "I wouldn't say all that." He shrugged.

I continued packing and I heard a lot of laughter going on. "Hayes!" A girl called out. "I'm in here!" Hayes yelled. A blonde girl soon appeared at the door with the twins. One of them made eye contact with me and started smiling really hard. I smiled and he started walking towards me. "I'm guessing I'm his favorite?" I laughed, picking him up.

"That's Alex and yes." He said. "Alex... I like that name." I said. "And who's that?" I asked. "Dallas." He said and I started laughing. "So his name is Dallas Dallas Grier?" I asked. "We only took my last name." He chuckled. "Good idea." I laughed. Alex started to tug on my hair and I put him down once it started to actually hurt.

"I'm Callie." The blonde said. "I'm Kaye- well you probably already know that." I said, laughing a bit. She nodded and I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say or do. "I'll talk to you later." She told me. I nodded and continued packing.