• 4

• Hayes POV •

"Hayes." Kaye said. I pretended I didn't hear her and turned the shower on. I heard her get up and I went to our closet and got my shorts. I went to walk out and she was blocking the entry way.

"Kaye." I said. "Tell me." She whined. I didn't want to tell her because I think she would worry too much. "Baby." I smiled. "Don't baby me." She folded her arms. I tried to walk past her and she pinched my nipple.

"Ow!" I yelled. "I can just pick your little ass up." I said, grabbing her waist. I threw her over my shoulder and laid her on the bed. She folded her arms and I kissed her.

"Don't kiss me." She mumbled, turning over. "I promise, I will tell you when I'm ready." I said. "I want to know now." She frowned. I got up and pulled her up with me.

I walked her downstairs and stopped when I saw Dallas walking. Kaye screamed and I chuckled. "Hayes he's walking!" She yelled. I noticed the gate was down and Alex wasn't in sight.

Kaye was too busy recording Dallas to notice. I started looking around for Alex before she realized he wasn't there. I looked around and heard something fall.

I went to the pantry and saw Alex sitting on the ground, with a bowl on his head. I chuckled and picked him up, taking the bowl off his head. I went back to the living room and put the gate up.

I sat Alex down and he crawled around while Dallas walked around. Kaye and I sat on the couch and she tried to Alex to walk. She stood him up, then stood up herself. He started to walk, but when she let go, he plopped down.

"You can't force them." I chuckled. "I know." She sighed. The door opened and Madison walked in with Carter. "Yay!" Kaye yelled, hugging them. "Ew." Madison said.

"You know, I thought as we got older you would get nicer." Kaye told Madison. "You thought wrong." Madison said. I gave Carter a bro hug and we sat on the couch. "Aw! they're walking." Madison cooed.

"Well only Dallas." Kaye said. Madison picked Alex up, sitting him on her lap. Dallas walked over to me and held his arms up. I picked him up and he smiled, grabbing my nose.

I chuckled and pulled my face away from him. "Let's go." Madison said. "I thought we were doing something tomorrow." Kaye said. "What. are you too tired?" Carter teased.

"I planned on sleeping in." She said. "Us boys can got hangout." I said. Carter agreed and I grabbed my things. "Don't stay out too late." Kaye said, wrapping her arms around me.

She looked up at me and pouted her lips. "We could just stay in and cuddle." She said. "You're so obsessed with me." I teased. She nodded her head and I kissed her forehead.

"I won't stay out late, bye baby." I said. I said bye to the twins and left with Carter. "So how is everything with you guys?" He asked. "Everything is going really good." I said.

"That's good." He said. Us boys, meaning all of the boys were going to go out, then tomorrow everyone was going out.

• Kaye POV •

"I'm going to put the kids down for their nap." I said. She nodded and I picked the boys up. When I got to their room, I laid them both down. Alex stood up, hanging onto the crib bars.

"Lay down." I said. He started to jump up and down and I laid him back down. He started smiling and I kissed his forehead. I walked out and closed the door, going back downstairs.

"Kaye, I have to show you something." Madison said. "What?" I asked. I sat down and she showed me pictures of Hayes and some girl. "Who is this?" I asked as I looked through all of the pictures.