• 19

Okay so a lot of you guys had almost the same ideas so I used it! I know it's typical BUT it has given me like ten or fifteen chapters of ideas. SO YES IM PROBS USING LIKE EVERYONES IDEAS!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! This is why I love you guys and no one else lmao. Thx again loves ❤️❤️

• Kaye POV •

"Please eat for me." I frowned, holding the spoon up to Alex's mouth. He wasn't eating at all today and I didn't know why. "Let's go visit uncle cam, maybe you'll let him feed you." I said, picking him up. He started to whine and then he started crying.

"Where are you Hayes." I groaned. I took Dallas' hand and walked them upstairs. Hayes had went out an hour ago to get my car and he hasn't returned since. I went upstairs and started getting the twins dressed, ignoring Alex's cries.

"Alex." I frowned. He continued to cry and I sighed, walking them both downstairs. I walked outside and strapped them both in the car seat. Alex cried harder and I looked over at Dallas who was looking at Alex with his ears covered. I let out a small laugh and walked inside grabbing my purse and keys.

I locked the door, then got in the drivers seat. I handed Alex a bottle and he threw it down on the floor. I groaned and started driving. His crying got louder and I felt like my ears were going to bleed. As Alex got louder, Dallas started to cry, probably irritate with Alex's crying.

(AN: "K, why don't you want kids?" This is why I cannot have kids people)

Once I got to Cameron's house, I carried the boys inside and he took Alex from me. "I see you're struggling." He chuckled, as I plopped down on his couch. "I'm just so stress and he won't eat and he won't stop crying, I just want to cry." I frowned. "Let me see if I can get him to stop crying, then we can talk." He said. "Thanks cam." I said, nodding my head.

He walked out and I held out my arms for Dallas. Andrea walked in and he held his arms out for her. "Fine." I joked. She laughed and picked him up, then sat on the couch with him on her lap.

"What's going on with you and Cameron?" I asked. "We're not doing good." She sighed. "What why?" I asked. Cameron doesn't really talk about his problems, so usually I assume everything is alright with him. "It's a lot, we just fight all the time, he's getting irritated and mad easily and it's the same for me, I just don't think we're going to get better." She said.

I felt bad because I knew they love each other and don't want to break up, but sometimes people aren't meant for each other. "Do you think you want to break up with him?" I asked. "Of course not, I just want to go back to how we used to be." She sighed. "You guys will." I reassured her.

"I'm going to get some lemonade, do you want some?" She asked. I nodded and she got up, taking Dallas with her. I texted Hayes asking where he was, then I sat there quietly. I heard laughing and I got up, going to the kitchen.

I watched as Andrea laughed at Cameron who was making funny faces at Alex. "So cute." Andrea laughed, taking a picture. "You're cuter." Cameron told her. She smiled and he kissed her. "Already getting better." I smirked.

"Ew Kaye, get out." Cameron said. "You go him to stop crying." I said noticing Alex wasn't crying anymore. "Yeah, it was pretty easy actually, I think it's just yoy." He said. "Wow thanks brother." I smiled at him. "Sorry, it's the truth." He shrugged. I held out my arms for him and he looked at me, then Cameron. "Sorry, I'm clearly the better Dallas." He shrugged and I laughed, pushing his shoulder.

I got a text and I looked down to see it was from Scott

From Scott: Hey Kaye, something is wrong at the studio. Come quick!