Prologue

It was just a normal day nothing out of the ordinary until Gus just snaps his fingers to summon his new batch of people to react to the Multiverses but this time it's going to be alot different than before. His expression was smug seeing the batch before him the most hated/dislike family and friends to ever exist in the multiverse. He's going to show them the possible results of their actions through via screen of endless roads that can potentially happened.

Gus:(thoughts) Oh I can't wait to break you all.....

Bakugo:(Yell) Where the hell are we!!!??

To them they just appeared out of nowhere the Yagi family also seeing the todoroki's and bakugo twins. They wondered where they we're until seeing Gus with a blank stare at them making them alert of him. While bakugo charged at him making Gus sigh inwardly before just slapping him to the side.

Gus:(sternly) Don't ever do that ever again you hear me?

Bakugo:(Angry) Eh?!? Who the hell are you!!?? You just kidnapped us!!!

Toshinori Yagi approaches carefully towards him unsure about the whole thing going down.

Toshinori:(cautiously) Are you a Villain?

Gus:(smirks) That depends on you Toshinori Yagi though I won't hurt anyone unless they gave me a reason to fight like exploding Pomeranian over there. So there's no particular reason for me to be a villain...for now at least.

Shoto:(monotone) How can we even trust you?

Shiki: (hesitant) Y-yeah....

Gus:(Darkly chuckle) If I wanted to hurt you......I Would've done so already.

Everything went cold as ice as his eyes turned very dim making them trying to activate their quirks to defend themselves but couldn't since Gus blocks their powers. They stood shaking in fear not ever feeling this type of bloodlust Gus face turns sinister as he walks slowly to them making their hearts stop to each step he draws close.

Gus:(laughing) You all should see you freaking faces hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Katsumi:(shaking) I-i couldn't e-even activate my q-quirk....

Hana:(afraid) W-who are Y-you?

Gus: Me? I'm just an observer who has the ability to show you the Multiverses!!!

Inko:(shocked) The Multiverses theory is true!!? How is that possible?!

Gus looked at the green haired women who was a pathetic excuse for a mother to a son who was ignored to non-existences. He smiles deviously towards her making her uncomfortable as possible before he turns around and activates the screen to see the first possible outcomes.

Gus: How about you look for yourselves this Multiverses is based on someone you know back at your world.

Bakugo:(smugly) It's going to be me!!

Gus was silent before snorted like crazy before laughing like a complete maniac making the Yagi's and the pair of twins looking at the deranged man in front of them.

Bakugo:(growling) What's so damn funny extra!!?

Gus:(smile) Wow just..... wow your are so full of shit there's no explanation for you hahahah!! But it's not someone in this room....it's based on someone you have left behind..... forgotten and abandoned.

Katsumi:(confused) Someone we know? Wait forgotten and abandoned? Who do you referring towards!!!

Inko:(confused) What do you mean forgotten and abandoned?

Gus:(sighed) Your very dumb you know that Inko. It's someone who wanted to be apart the family for so long he feels like nothing to you since you been playing favorites his whole life. He wanted to be a hero to save lives with a smile like his Idol but he lacks a power to achieve his goal his close friends and family turn their backs against him only for him turn his away from them.

Toshinori:(realized) No it can't be true.....

Shiki:(realized) D-do you mean Izuku?

Gus:(smiling sinisterly) About time you find out....

Hana:(shaking) Y-you mean my brother?

Bakugo/Katsumi/shoto/ Shiki:(shocked/surprised): You mean Deku/Izuku/Izu!!!!!?

Gus: Now you know the truth the Multiverses is based on is none other than Izuku Yagi!!!!

Inko felled on her legs as tears rolling off her face now finally seeing the big picture that she's been playing favorites among her children she barely remembers anything about Izuku. She didn't think a second about her son how long he's been suffering all alone she collapsed on the ground as toshinori comforts her as he was going through the same process.

Gus:(thoughts) They going to need to prepare for this event once we go in there's never going out until the very end of it.....