STILES: Stop! Somebody stop him!

NURSE: [shouting] Oh!

BEACON COUNTY SHERIFF'S STATION / ANIMAL CLINIC

ARGENT: [on the phone] Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?

DEATON: [on speaker] Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be.

FLASHBACK—IKEDA'S GARDEN (JAPAN), THE OTHER DAY

END FLASHBACK

DEATON: [on speaker] But we have two problems, now. First, the lichen is not a cure-- it'll wear off in a matter of days.

FLASHBACK—IKEDA'S GARDEN (JAPAN), THE OTHER DAY

END FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK—BEACON HILLS ANIMAL CLINIC, THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

END FLASHBACK

ARGENT: [on speaker] But, while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?

DEATON: [on speaker] I hope...Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there, as well.

ARGENT: [on the phone] What's the second problem?

DEATON: [on speaker] I checked with your contacts in Japan. The Yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll.

SCOTT: [on speaker] What scroll?

DEATON: [on speaker] A Shugendo scroll. The Shugendo was the ascetic mystics of Japan.

ARGENT: [on the phone] The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune.

SAM : [on speaker] So, we need to find that scroll?

DEATON: [on speaker] Exactly. And, I did get the name of the man who last purchased it-- Kincaid.

ALLISON: [on speaker] He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun.

DEATON: [on speaker] Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself.

ARGENT: [on the phone] But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things... And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably on him at all times.

ALLISON: [on speaker] What does a Shugendo scroll look like?

DEATON: [on speaker] Something like this...

ALLISON: [on speaker] Do they come in different sizes?

DEATON: [on speaker] Any size.

ALLISON: [on speaker] Then I think I know where it might be...

EICHEN HOUSE

STILES: [anxiously] Okay, I know there's the whole seventy-two-hour thing, but I really need to use the phone.

NURSE: The accident that occurred is being taken care of.

STILES: You're seriously referring to that as an "accident?"

NURSE: Incident.

STILES: [deadpan] Slightly better-- still need to use the phone. Just five minutes. Three minutes, please! A three-minute call.

NURSE: Would you like to go to sleep, Stiles, or would you like to be introduced to our five-point restraint system?

OLIVER: I would go with sleep...