"Why...why don't they all have faith in me. I just thought-...I thought that they would actually be on my side to stand up for me. I mean I understand that I'm stupid and all, but I didn't expect that I would once again be stupid for this type of situation as well. I mean I understand that Bakugou stood up for me, and yes I'm really grateful for that. But I can tell that he is cautious around me. It's as if he was just saying that so that he actually seemed like a decent guy by asking about the missing evidence." I let out a small giggle that was quickly covered up with some more sobs.

"I'm so useless. So so so useless. Damn it, why can't I be useful and actually helpful to people for once. ONE TIME! I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO THINK GOOD ABOUT ME FOR AT LEAST ONE FUCKING TIME! That's all I need, a conformation that the whole reason of my existence isn't so that there is that ONE person that is really dumb, and has strong set backs with their quirk!" I guess that's enough ranting for now, I should probably get back to the dorms now. I bring my hands up to my face to get rid of the tears that were still in my face. I get up from the floor and go to the sink where I wash my face with water to get rid of the evidence of me crying. My eyes were still a little red, but I should be fine if everyone doesn't pay attention to my eyes.

I walk into the dorms and all the chattering and laughing I heard from when I was right outside the dorm stopped instantly. Everyone that was in the common room looked at me again.

Their eyes...

It looks as if they are glaring at me.

As if they actually completely believe that I'm the traitor and they want to do something about it.

Do they want to beat me up?

Interrogate me?

Do they want to torture me?

Maybe they want to kill me?

Huh, if they kill me then that takes away the whole point of me killing myself to prove to them I'm not the traitor.

Suddenly someone speaks up from the group and it was the same voice that backed me up when we were in the classroom.

"So dunce face, how long were you planning on hiding your true identity from us? Were you trying to make us feel bad for you or something? Now I feel so fucking stupid for trying to protect you back there. At least now I figured out how big of a mistake I've made."

Huh, no way. Even Bakugou now believes that I'm the traitor. Oh this is just fantastic, now I don't even have A SINGLE person who believes me.

"What are you talking about, didn't you say today in class that there was no evidence? How can you be saying all this stuff without any evidence?" My voice was way softer and sounded as if I was about to breakdown any moment.

"CUT THE INNOCENT ACT DUNCE FACE, WE HAVE EVIDENCE NOW!"

"W-what..." I whispered out.

"YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. WE ASKED COPY CAT ON WHAT TERMS THAT HE WAS ACCUSING YOU OF BEING THE UA TRAITOR AND HE GAVE US SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE! SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT LOOKS COMPLETELY ACCURATE! SO NOW WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK UP ON WHAT YOU WERE PLANNING TO DO IF NONE OF US LEARNED ABOUT WHO YOU ARE!"

"WHAT SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, HOW THEY HELL DOES SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE JUST PROVE THAT I'M A TRAITOR!" I'm starting to lose it, just because something could be scientifically correct doesn't mean that it will always be true!

"And what even scientific evidence did he even tell in the first place!" I have to know what even it was he told them that made them all turn on me.

"YOUR QUIRK DUMBASS!" What about my quirk has scientific evidence about me being a traitor? I seriously don't get anything right now. "COPY CAT TOLD US ABOUT HOW ELECTRICITY HAS A POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SIDE. THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR POSITIVE SIDE TO CONCEAL YOUR NEGATIVE SIDE IN WHICH YOU ARE A VILLAIN AND WORKING WITH THE LOV!"

Oh my god, that was definitely a lot of information. And even though that is scientifically true, it's not the truth! Are they really relying on this scientific stuff to figure out who the traitor is. And is there no anybody else that has a quirk which could have scientific evidence which shows that they are the traitor. I thought everyone in this class would grow up to be pro heroes. Pro heroes that look way deeper into stuff and not just get one piece of evidence and be like, "Oh yup, you are the traitor. Time to get you into jail!"

If this is what the new generation of pro heroes are going to be like then might as well make being a pro hero just another category of being a detective. But even lower than that since they can't even do the freaking detective part correctly.

God, I just want this day to end already...

Actually I wish this whole day didn't exist in fact. Maybe if I didn't exist, I would't have to go through all this! Ugh, my mind is much a mess right now. I just need to alone time to myself in which nobody will interrupt me. Actually I don't even know if I'll be able to get that now. What if the second I come into my dorm room, somebody comes knocking at the door waiting for me to answer to I could just tell them things that aren't even true.

Word Count: 1623