The Most Dangerous Game... Night!

Start from the beginning

Ella grabs Dewey saving him from a boulder that almost crushed him as she ran ahead of the group.

** Theme song**

Louie and Ella walk into the living room of the mansion, exhausted and dirty before collapsing right next to Beakley who was vacuuming the carpet.

"What a rush!" Dewey cheers.

"Woo!" Webby agrees.

"That's incredible." Huey cheers.

Scrooge, holding the idol, tracks mud onto the carpet Beakley was cleaning.

"I'll be in the study." Scrooge says.

Beakley glares at him, "I'll be here cleaning up after your last adventure." Beakley then pulls out the cleaning solution balls that Ella made and throws them onto the mud causing them to disappear.

"Cool, we're just going to lie here forever." Ella says face down in her spot of the carpet.

Beakley lifts Louie up by his hood to vacuum under him before putting him back down.

Scrooge pops up at the top of the stairs, "Kids! Kids, I found a hidden compartment in the idol." Scrooge opens said compartment revealing a map, "There's only a treasure map inside. Let's go!" Scrooge says.

Webby, Huey and Dewey cheer.

"UGH! I! NEED! A! BREAK!" Ella yells as Louie slams his fist against the carpet with each word she said.

*

Huey goes over items he has from their last adventure, "Expired rations. Old Flares. Used gauze." Huey retches at the last one.

Louie and Ella walk into the bedroom. Louie jumps onto his back onto his bed while Ella sits next to him.

"I thought life with a treasure hunter would be way more treasure and way less hunting." Louie said.

Huey slides down the ladder and smiles at Louie and Ella, "Isn't it great?! Charting the unknown. Following in the family tradition of adventure." Huey cheers holding up a picture of Della with them as eggs.

Louie looks at the picture, "You remember mom got lost in space, right?" Louie asks not really sure how to feel about their mom and the last thing he wanted was for Ella and Huey to fight over it again. It was already like walking on egg shells with Ella, Huey and Dewey.

Ella had made it clear that she didn't forgive his brothers yet and had been ignoring them to avoid arguments.

"Well, yeah, but she went solo without any help." Huey said watching Louie put the picture frame face down on the desk, "We're a fine-tuned action machine. I'm the brains." Huey goes onto to list.

"I beg to differ." Ella said laying down on Louie's bed.

"Webby's the fists. Dewey's the devil-may-care guts. Ella's the mom/ inventor." Huey continues listing ignoring Ella's input.

"You..." Huey trails off gesturing to the forlorn Louie.

"Louie's the common sense." Ella said standing to her feet.

"... are there too. Plus, it's earned me the rank of Senior Junior Woodchuck. Two stripes!" Huey shows Louie his Woodchuck uniform.

Louie gives a fake smile and thumbs up.

"Look, I'm sure you'll both get time off after we find this treasure, unless this treasure is cursed, and dispelling the curse leads to a whole other adventure, and so on, forever. Let's go!" Huey cheers leading the other two out the door.

"Sometimes I really hate this family." Ella grumbled as she adjusts her bookbag on her back.

"Fine. Hey, maybe when we get back you can earn that sewing badge." Louie said.