The Beagle Birthday Massacre!

Season 1, Episode 6: The Beagle birthday Massacre!

I'm in a typing mood so 2 chapters this Thursday.

 Our favorite group were over by the bay and the Huey was going over his checklist as Webby and Ella drag a duffel bag over to him.

Huey holds his hand out and begins listing items for the girls to give him.

"Compass" Huey says and Ella hands it to him.

"CB Radio." Huey says and Ella hands him it.

"Sunscreen." Huey says Ella hands it to him.

"Hot dog costumes!" Webby says placing one of the costume into the boat.

Ella and Huey look at the costume which was literally hot dogs strapped down to a life vest.

"I'm sorry, what?" Huey asks Webby.

"You know, in case we get lost at sea, and one of us, probably Louie, goes mad with hunger, We'll put these on. Louie hates hot dogs so he probably won't eat us." Webby explained to Huey.

"Not a bad idea." Ella encourages.

Louie climbs into the boat while Huey asks Webby, "Are you saying Louie would rather eat us than hot dogs?" 

"I do hate hot dogs." Louie confirms.

Huey throws the hot dog costume behind him with a small frown, "I think we'll be good." He told Webby. Seagulls that had begun to flock over due to the hot dogs immediately rush to eat them off the costume.

"SO what do you need us to do?" Ella asks Huey.

Huey thinks, "I think that's everything. Louie's got the canteens. Dewey's got the paddles." Huey said naming what they had.

"Nautical leap. YAR." Dewey jumps down into the boat causing Louie to be thrown into the air and to the bottom of the boat. "Nailed it." Dewey says before being tackled by Louie.

Huey turns to the girls who look unsure, "Relax, we've taken this old kayak out dozens of times. We got this." 

"Maybe, I can be in charge of the map?" Webby asks.

"Oh Huey always handles the map, thanks to ol' Captain Lost, here." Dewey told Webby and Ella.

"Hey! That's 'Captain Lost, sir' To you." Louie says offended.

"Captain Lost. Captain Lost." Dewey and Huey chant.

They all laugh minus Ella.

"Why are we laughing?" Ella asks.

"I don't know either." Webby said after she finished her fake laugh.

"Oh this whole crazy story where we all went kayaking, and Louie..." Huey trails off.

"Got lost?" Webby asks.

"Yeah, sort of had to be there I guess." Louie said with a shrug.

Dewey pops up, "But now you girls will be!" Dewey chirps before everyone pushes the boat out to the coastline.

"Onward to adventure." Dewey cheers and they all hop in at once becoming extremely squished.

"Pardon me." Webby says while they all grunt in discomfort.

"Why aren't we adventuring?" Dewey asks just before Ella and Webby fall out both their faces landing in the sand.

Louie moves to look at the girls in the sand and gives them a sad look, "Guess we never had to stick more then 3 people in this thing."