Chapter 81-90

CHAPTER 81:

81
    "A true caster needs to be familiar with the various characteristics and skills of monsters in order to be able to create weapons and armors that can use the characteristics of monsters before they were alive.

    Chu Qianxun took out the red sword from his waist, leaving a bloody afterimage behind the red light. , "This knife is cast with the left hand of a fourth-order monster, and the wound cut by it has the effect of bleeding. "

    That's why excellent foundries are born on the battlefield," Chu Qianxun explained to Xu Xiangyang, who was beside him. "Compared to other auxiliary saints, one of the abilities of a foundry, dissolution, is very suitable for combat." . Xu Xiangyang basically didn't listen to what

    Chu Qianxun said. He was holding a short black knife in both hands, his teeth chattered and his legs were shaking. After the arrival of

    the demons, their family luckily hid in the fortified villa. At that time, he saw those wandering monsters through the gaps in the curtains. The terrifying monsters slaughtered and devoured human beings everywhere, and there were also some people who were resisted. It was chopped into disgusting pieces.

    It was a nightmarish day. The whole family waited in fear and anxiety until the monsters on the island were gradually wiped out. The security was relatively restored and then they walked out of the house cautiously

    . Regression and loss of humanity are already the greatest pain. But this time, following everyone out of the island, Xu Xiangyang discovered that the era of human domination of the earth has passed, and the outside world has long been rampant with monsters.

    A monster figure with a huge body and hideous armor has just been Rumbling past from a distance, another monster covered with white scales and dragging a long tail slowly crawled across the road with eight "human hands" with black fingernails.

    It suddenly turned its head and saw everyone. The big mouth with staggered sharp teeth cracked happily to the ear, and the seemingly huge and cumbersome body jumped to the outer wall of the roadside building, and quickly climbed along the wall,

    "Come... come." Xu Xiangyang said with trembling hands, "Xunxun, you stand behind." Before

    his voice fell, Chu Qianxun by his side had disappeared, and there were countless criss-crossing lines around the monster. Long red lines, the red lines composed of knife shadows tore the monster's hard skin, the monster screamed and rolled down from the wall.

    Before Xu Xiangyang could react, Zhong Hongfei, who was beside him with lower abilities than him, had already rushed forward with a knife without hesitation.

    Gao Yan, who usually smiles softly and softly, appeared beside the monster at an unusually agile speed, raised a long-handled weapon glowing with black light in her hand and slashed at the monster's neck.

    Even the boy who was blind in both eyes seemed to be able to see all of a sudden.

    The monster that was fighting with everyone let out a loud roar, and the viscous yellow liquid splashed out from the body that was cut open, spilling the face of his little cousin, who had never dared to hit cockroaches since he was a child, and the cousin seemed to be accustomed to this. , didn't care, holding a sharp pair of knives, standing on top of a street lamp on the street, looking down at the battle under his feet calmly.

    "Xun Xun, have you always fought like this?" Xu Xiangyang stammered and asked Ye Peitian beside him.

    "Qianxun has always been like this. She often said that only by becoming stronger can she be qualified to survive in this world and protect the family she wants to protect." Ye Peitian's eyes were fixed on the slender figure standing high , "She is not only so strong herself, but also uses this tenacity to influence everyone around her."