Chapter 51-60

CHAPTER 51:

51
    In order to prepare for the next journey,

    Ye Peitian and others decided to search for some easy-to-preserve food in Winter Melon Town.

    It has been nearly three months since the arrival of the Demon Seed, and most of the food left over from the civilization era has begun to spoil.

    A large number of survivors flocked to the wilderness to survive, and the food that could be eaten in the wild was gradually wiped out by the hungry crowd.

    Until new settlements are built and stabilized, the problem of human existence will enter its most severe period.

    Chu Qianxun, who was frequently injured in two consecutive battles, was forced to stay in the camp to "guard supplies".

    Chu Qianxun was lying in the camp, with his hands behind his head, and he was bored with his feet on his feet, counting the few clouds floating in the sky.

    Since the rebirth, her rhythm has been very tight every day. This is the first time that she is so leisurely, so she is not used to it.

    She really wanted to get up and do two sets of punches and do some basic training, but Gao Yan, who stayed to accompany her, disagreed.

    "You give me a rest in peace. Look at your injuries." Gao Yan said seriously, "You are not as strong as Xiaoye. You are not as resilient as Xiaoye. If you don't lie down, I will be really angry."

    "Yan Sister," Chu Qianxun had to lie down obediently, "you were not like this before."

    Gao Yan: "What was I like before?"

    Chu Qianxun turned his head to look at her for a while: "You used to be very fierce, I have never seen you so gentle. I've never been."

    "What's wrong, sister, I've always been gentle and beautiful." Gao Yan stretched out her finger and poked Chu Qianxun's forehead,

    "By the way, when did you meet me? do not remember."

    Chu Qianxun didn't speak, just laughed.

    The older sister of the twins came over.

    The twin sisters are called Jiao Yuling and the younger sister is Jiao Yuzhu. They have almost the same appearance, but the older sister looks calm and capable, while the younger sister is mild and timid, but it is still easy to tell the difference in temperament.

    Chu Qianxun sat up and stretched out his hand to her: "Hello, thank you for your help yesterday."

    "It should be. If it weren't for you, I can't imagine what would happen to my sister." Jiao Yuling stretched out her hand to share with Chu Qian Xun shook it,

    "I want to ask you, do you still have antipyretics and painkillers? Last night, Yuzhu also started to have a fever."

    She was holding a first-order demon seed covered with liquid in her hand, apparently just from the monster Cut out.

    "I'll exchange this with you."

    Only then did Chu Qianxun realize that Jiao Yuling was covered in mud, with wounds of all sizes all over his body, especially the three cuts on his arm that were scratched by sharp claws.

    This is a strong girl. She doesn't want to owe her favor in vain, so she found and killed a monster overnight and exchanged the magic seed for medicine.

    "The medicine can be given to you, but the demons don't matter. Your sister has a fever. She should be evolving like you. You don't have to be overly careful. Taking medicine doesn't really help." Chu Qianxun said.