Chapter 31-40

CHAPTER 31:

31
    The Relief Station was a medical institute under the name of the Holy Angels before the end.

    After the apocalypse, it was temporarily rectified into the only medical aid center in the base.

    At this moment, in a corner of the crowded hall, Gao Yan was bandaging Chu Qianxun's wound.

    She looked at the blood holes on Chu Qianxun's legs that the monster had pierced through, and couldn't help but gasp.

    "Qianxun, it turns out that you are injured so badly." Gao Yan held Chu Qianxun's leg a little distressed, and complained while giving her medicine, "You are still running like this, I almost didn't realize that you were injured. "

    It's okay, Sister Yan, it's nothing."

    Chu Qianxun looked at her bloody legs without even frowning. It was common for her to be injured in battle.

    Gao Yan raised her head and glanced at Chu Qianxun. The girl in front of her had a tender face, and the skin on her legs was thin and tender, like a flower that was isolated in an ivory tower and only bloomed with careful care.

    But her heart is as accidental and strong as a weather-beaten person.

    She is like a huge contradiction. Sometimes she is too enthusiastic to help strangers like herself, and sometimes she can face bloody and cruel everything with extreme indifference, and even her serious injury is a little careless. of indifference.

    "Qianxun, sometimes I really can't see through you. It's like you were born in this apocalypse. You are not used to this messy world at all."

    Gao Yan wrapped a circle around Chu Qianxun's lap. The pure white gauze was wrapped around it, "You are a girl, although the current situation is not good, but you must cherish yourself a little bit, don't make it like this."

    Chu Qianxun looked down at Gao Yan, she knew Gao Yan at the beginning. Yan, can be said to be a selfish and ruthless woman,

    When danger occurs, she must be the first to run away from her teammates. When fighting for the Demon Seed, he would always be able to do it better than Chu Qianxun.

    Chu Qianxun never thought that Gao Yan would have such a gentle side in the beginning.

    She will care about the situation of every friend after the war. She rescued Feng Qianqian in time, noticed Ye Peitian's disappearance, and even discovered her unspoken injuries.

    "Sister Yan, I plan to leave tomorrow." Chu Qianxun said.

    "So soon?" Gao Yan was taken aback, she was a little reluctant to give up this rare peace of mind, but she quickly replied, "Well, I'll take a look at Qianqian's situation later, and I'll pack up when I go back in the evening. Is Jie going with us?"

    Chu Qianxun nodded: "Well, I already told him."

    "Then Ye Peitian?"

    Ye Peitian was seriously injured and was receiving the doctor's treatment in the operating room. treat.

    When Chu Qianxun heard this name, she felt a little confused in

    her heart. In her mind, the indifferent and ruthless demon who created the mountain of corpses and the sea of ​​blood with one hand appeared in her mind. On the other hand, the young face who would sacrifice himself to help others, lying in a pool of blood and afraid of the dark, appeared again.

    "Qianxun, do you hate Xiaoye a little? Although Xiaoye doesn't like to talk much, I really think that he is actually kind and not a bad person."

    Gao Yan persuaded, she bandaged Chu Qianxun's leg injury, Carefully lower her legs to the ground.