Chapter 71-80

CHAPTER 71:

71
    There were three or four men standing outside the courtyard gate. They were wearing uniform uniforms, carrying guns on their backs, and daggers tied to their legs. They walked neatly, and their faces were rigid. At first glance, they knew that they had trained quickly and were born in the army.

    The man in the lead was tall, dark-skinned, and had a short cut.

    With an expression of surprise and joy on his face, he strode towards Chu Qianxun excitedly, stretching his arms to press Chu Qianxun's shoulder.

    Chu Qianxun reflexively teleported back two steps, lowered his body's center of gravity, his hand was already on the hilt of the knife, and he made a defensive posture with a look of alertness.

    She couldn't let strangers touch her body casually.

    "Qianxun? You don't recognize me? I'm Fu Guoxu, the third-year Fu Guoxu." The visitor pointed to his nose, still eagerly leaning forward.

    An arm stretched out from the side and grabbed his arm, preventing him from going any further.

    That palm was fair-skinned, and it was a little weak when it was caught on Fu Guoxu's tanned arm, forming a stark contrast between black and white, but he was able to control Fu Guoxu's actions tightly.

    "Who are you? What are you doing!" Fu Guoxu's face turned cold, and he glared at Ye Peitian who was holding on to him.

    Only then did Chu Qianxun remember that the person in front of her was Fu Guoxu, who was one grade above her in the school.

    The senior who saved himself in the last life, and was cheated of 100,000 yuan by himself before the end of this time.

    To Chu Qianxun, this was a classmate from ten years ago. On the day of the arrival of the Demon Seed, they walked together for a short distance and had little contact with each other, so they were not impressed by each other.

    Because of his superior family background, Fu Guoxu was pampered, and before the apocalypse, he looked like a dandy boy who was chubby and garishly dressed.

    At this moment, not only has he changed his hairstyle, his skin has been tanned, his body has become thinner and stronger, and even his temperament has changed. As a result, Chu Qianxun didn't recognize it at a glance.

    "Pei Tian." Chu Qianxun hurriedly grabbed Ye Peitian, "misunderstood, this is my senior."

    Then she turned to Fu Guoxu and said, "Fu senior, why did you arrive at Ludao? You really changed. Big, I didn't recognize it for a while."

    "Don't stand at the door and talk, enter the room, sit in the room and talk." Chu Qianxun's aunt Shan Lingxiang greeted everyone to enter the room, "Come in and rest, I Cook and eat for you."

    With the warm greeting of the host, the group entered the villa in a row.

    Fu Guoxu was very excited, walking beside Chu Qianxun and couldn't stop talking, "Qianxun, why are you only here now. Your family and I have worried for you for a long time."

    "The day I parted with you, my grandfather sent someone to pick me up. , I was supposed to take me to the imperial capital. But the road to the north was too difficult to walk, the road collapsed, there were too many monsters, and the tanks could not push through. I just remembered that you said you were coming to Ludao, and my uncle happened to be stationed there. Here, I also diverted to Ludao. I didn't expect that I would arrive so much earlier than you."

    When he sat down on the sofa in the living room, Fu Guoxu's eyes were still glowing with excitement, and he patted Xu Xiangyang's shoulder: " How about Brother Xiangyang, I've said it all, Qianxun is very good, nothing will happen. Isn't this a good time?"