Chapter 61-70

CHAPTER 61:

61
    "You want me to cooperate with that woman? No." Feng Chengyu rejected Xin Ziming's proposal.

    "Why not?" Xin Ziming asked with a smile. He had just washed his head, and his forehead fell down to cover his eyebrows and eyes. He smiled and his eyes were squinting, a little like a innocent and harmless sunshine boy.

    But Feng Chengyu knew that this was a black-and-white guy, and he certainly couldn't tell him.

    "Anyone can do it, but she can't."

    "Then tell me, who do you want to invite? Find someone who is more powerful than that woman from the base."

    Feng Chengyu's Adam's apple twitched and he stopped talking.

    The skin on the side of his neck felt a little cold, and the long amber knife had been on his neck twice. The first time the blade moved slightly on his neck a few times, he really felt that the woman meant to cut off his head.

    He never thought that he would be defeated by a woman, or in front of all his brothers, Feng Chengyu felt sullen and clenched his fists bitterly.

    But he had to admit that Xin Ziming was right. To deal with that powerful and terrifying fourth-order fallen, there was no one more suitable than Chu Qianxun in the entire base.

    "Lao Feng, I'm a little surprised. What kind of power do you think this Chu Qianxun has? Did she register herself as a speed type?" Xin Ziming remembered something.

    "Impossible, she is not just a speed type, at least her strength is also very large, not inferior to me at all. If you look at her abilities, her physical fitness is almost higher than mine in all aspects."

    Xin Ziming pushed his glasses . , "I have a general feeling that she is from the Spiritual Department?"

    "That's impossible." Feng Chengyu waved his hand, "How can the Spiritual Department be able to fight like this, Xin Ziming, you are the Spiritual Department yourself. Can you not? Clear the situation?"

    Xin Ziming is powerful and clear-headed, and is Feng Chengyu's most valued partner.

    But compared to other combat team members, his body is weak, and he is the person who needs the most careful protection in the entire team during the battle. Feng Chengyu never thought of letting Xin Ziming go into battle.

    Chu Qianxun woke up from the chaotic world. She stood up and found herself sitting on an unfamiliar bed. Her blood was pounding all over her body, and the sweat on her head was dripping on the sheets in front of her.

    But there was an uncontrollable smile on her face.

    She made it! She walked from the brink of death once again and successfully advanced to the fourth level.

    In her most painful and difficult stage, there was always a warm yellow light surrounding her. Although it was very weak, it calmed her manic blood a little bit, helping her to slowly regain her senses and return to herself.

    Chu Qianxun raised her arm and tugged at her fingers. The silver moonlight poured in through the large window and shone on her pure white wrist. She felt a surging power in this plain white wrist.

    "I succeeded, Tier 4!" Chu Qianxun looked up at Ye Peitian who was sitting not far away.

    Ye Peitian sat silently in the moonlight, his smooth fingers repeatedly playing with the long knife in his hand, his expression unclear.

    Chu Qianxun was immersed in the excitement of his own level increase, and did not notice the strangeness of Ye Peitian's emotions.

    In her heart, Ye Peitian is the most suitable guardian for her when she upgrades, compared to Jiang Xiaojie, a woman who has never used a knife much like Gao Yan.