Supernatural imagines

*inappropriate stuff, Cute stuff, normal stuff*

You have been warned... there is a warning before the smutty parts!

FAVORITE WEAPON

Sam: He loves his regular gun with silver bullets, But his ultimate weapon... is reason, He never really liked violence, But dont doubt him, He wont hesitate to knock you out .

Dean: He loves his reg gun too, But he always wanted to use ninja stars, he thinks people in movies are awesome and he wants to be that cool too, He also loves.... Dun dun dun gernade launchers! He loves watching things go BOOM.

Castiel: He loves his angel blade, He doesnt like anything else, Because it is sufficient and fast, And he doesnt see the point in guns.

Jack: He doesnt like weapons, he hates hurting people, He just uses his powers sometimes, When he lost them he just likes to carry a knife , Just in case!

FAVORITE NICKNAME FOR YOU

Sam: He loves calling you sweetie and honey, He thinks they are adorable names for an adorable baby girl!/boy!

Dean: He loves calling you sexy and darling, Even will call you an occasional babygirl, Just to see you blush

Castiel: He loves your name, But he will sometimes say hun just because he knows you love it!

Jack: He loves calling you baby, he thinks it suits you so well. He also likes to say my love, As he knows it gives you those funny butterfly feelings he likes.

THEIR FAVORITE NICKNAME

Sam: He likes you calling him baby, Hes okay with anything, but he melts when you call him love.

Dean: He loves you boosting his ego, So calling him sexy and handsome go straight to his heart, He loves it!

Castiel: He doesnt care what you call him, But you call him baby, because you see him smile everytime

Jack: He loves you calling him sweetie, and honeybunches. Makes him feel all warm and fuzzy!

SMUTTY PART!!!!!!

FAVORITE SEX POSITIONS

Sam: Loves cowgirl, He likes watching how good he makes you feel and loves to help you move by guiding your hips, Gives him a great view of your breásts, And hes able to smack your ašs...

Dean: Loves doggystyle, He loves gripping your hips roughly and pounding into you, he loves to leave handprints on your asš. He can go very deep by pushing you more down on your back and he loves hearing your whimpers as he rails you into the bed.

Castiel: He likes standing up and doing it, It makes it easier for him to please you since he is sometimes confused on how to. He likes bending you over a table since he found out you móan louder when he fúcķs you like that.

Jack: He is very shy, But once hes out of his shell, He loves missionary, He would love if you had your legs over his shoulders so he can get just the right spot, Because all he wants to do is please you and make you mòan his name.

NAUGHTY NICKNAME

Sam: He goes crazy when you call him by his name, isnt a nickname, But still what he likes.

Dean: He goes crazy when you call him daddy or master, He loves dominating you to the point where all you do is obey.

Castiel: Cas is good, As long as your móàning he is happy

Jack: He gets funny feelings when you call him master, He is so shy with everything but he just wants to control you for some reason, The thought makes him go crazy.

FAVORITE KINK

Sam: He loves ice play, He thinks it's so sexy and loves seeing you squirm and whimper adorably

Dean: He loves knife kinks, Choking, daddy kinks, Master kinks, overstimulation (to do to u) , And edging.

Castiel: What is a ...k..kink?

Jack: doesnt understand it but he has a master kink, And an overstimulation kink

END OF SMUTTY PART.

FAVORITE THING TO KILL

Sam: He likes killing vamps, He doesnt really have a favorite but if he had to choose he likes that one more

Dean: He would rather punish everything slowly until it begged for him to stop, But since he doesnt wanna come out as crazy, He just shoots them, Witches are his favorite things to kill, He finds them challenging!

Castiel: He doesnt like killing things very much, But he despises demons, Or as he likes to say "abominations"

Jack: He only likes killing things that are in pain, or who hurt someone he loved. He doesnt have a favorite

How'd you like them! Leave suggestions! :) have a great day.

758 words