Dean x reader (regular)

*no smut*
Warning: Violence, Cursing.

You snuck up behind the vampire trying to kill dean and you cut his head off, You've been trying to kill as many nests as possible, You liked miny jobs, As life has been pretty stressful lately.

Blood splatters on your face and you help dean stand back up, Just in time to return the saving favor. As he pushed you aside to cut off another ones head.

Y/N: Thanks..

D: You should be more careful

Y/N: You're one to talk

You hit his arm playfully then turn around as you heard one behind you and you cut her head off.

Y/N: that should be the last one, Go check for more kids , I'll put the stuff in the car.

Dean walks around checking for kids and you walk to the car, It feels Peaceful, There are gorgeous trees surrounding the place, You've always loved nature, The smell of fresh grass and rain, You look up to see dark clouds, You love rain, The sound makes your body feel at peace. You get interrupted from your thoughts by another vamp grabbing your shoulder and punching you to the ground , He goes for the kill but his head gets cut off by the one and only Dean, You push the body off of yourself. And groan while you stand up.

Dean: you're welcome, You owe me a burger

He pats your shoulder and walks to the car putting his stuff away. You roll your eyes, still annoyed that it ruined your peaceful walk. You get in the car and sigh, What a rough job. You drive off into the sunset .. smiling at another successful day.

How did you like it, Leave suggestions :) ...

279 words