Chapter 15: Have Some Blue, Clam Yourself

Start from the beginning

The princess was honestly confused as to why the voice felt the need to threaten her, she was already convinced that she needed to learn to fight and if this voice knew someone to do that, why threaten her? Of course it made her worried, but what choice did she have now that Tommy's safety was on the line?

"Scarlet I don't think that is a good idea. Tommy is a strong kid with a lot of fight in him. Not just anyone can threaten him and actually succeed. I think he would be more worried about you getting hurt by trying to protect him." Foolish now realized that this girl was running from the others and trying to do something that they definitely wouldn't approve of. This meant he had to stall her until Phil got here.

Scarlet noticed Foolish zone out, and she realized he was messaging someone. The voice didn't like that at all because suddenly he pushed back to the front of her mind.

"Run Scarlet. If they take you back they'll lock you in the house and never let you go. Then Tommy will get hurt, and it will be your fault." The voice was really upset now and almost sounded like it dared Scarlet to disobey.

Scarlet knew Foolish wouldn't just let her go, so she needed to think of something.

"Foolish, My armor is just about to break, and I really don't feel safe without it, do you have some iron I could borrow to make a new set?" She asked, smiling at him and eating the soup now that it had cooled off.

"Oh no problem, I actually have a set of Netherite that you could have! It's right here!" He said, dropping her a full set of netherite armor like it was nothing. She gasped at the shiny purple armor that he just gave her and put it on.

"Foolish I just wanted some Iron, are you sure?" SHe asked running her hands along the smooth metal.

"Yeah! It's just an extra set. I have multiple. It's not an issue. Plus it's fully enchanted with Protection 4, Unbreaking 3, and Mending, meaning it will most likely not break." Foolish smiled at the girl who was infatuated with the expensive piece of armor.

"Foolish, do you mind grabbing me a weapon? I have my bow, but I want something short range, to learn close combat fighting with." She felt really bad about using him like this, but she needed these things to learn how to fight properly.

"Sure kid, but be careful with it. Here is an enchanted diamond one, I don't have a netherite one for ya." He held the weapon out for her and she grabbed it carefully, weighing it in her hand.

"One last thing?" She said looking up at him.

"Of course Scar, anything." Foolish said, wondering why she was so hesitant to ask.

Scar quickly tried to think of something really random that he would have to go get so she could sneak away.

"Do you have a Heart of the Sea? My sister used to tell me stories about them, I really miss her and I wanted to see one." The guilt she felt for using her sister in a plot to deceive someone was overwhelming.

"Yeah! I have one in my storage room! I'll be right back, wait here!" He didn't wait for a response, and he probably should have.

Maybe then he would have heard the doubt in her words. Unfortunately he didn't wait, and neither did she. She quickly grabbed some bread from his chest, and the diamond ax, and ran towards the portal. As she got there she heard the noise of someone coming through, which she had gotten very used to at the exile location. She quickly hid being the pillar of the portal, hoping they wouldn't come out behind and go around the pillar. Luckily Tommy and Phil came out the front and took off directly towards where the girl ran from. Once they were out of ear shot she stood in the portal. Just as she was going though, Tommy turned around and made eye contact with her, but he was too far away to stop her.

She got into the nether and the voice took back the stage, giving her directions on where to go. She listened very well, and the voice praised her for it, making her smile. She went to the portal the voice wanted her to go through and she hesitated.

"Who is going to be waiting for me..." She finally asked.

"Scarlet, I'm very surprised you haven't pieced together who I am yet. the voice should be enough. You heard it for many months when we found you." Suddenly the realization struck her. This voice was someone she had gotten very accustomed with, and now she realized why she didn't recognize it.

"I know who you are... but you aren't like the person I met.. You're different. You're alive." As soon as she said that someone came through the portal.

"Lovely to officially meet you, Im WIlbur, Wilbur Soot. I'm here to train you." 

A/N 

"Oh my gosh, but that doesn't happen until way later! Wilbur can't be back yet! This ain't right"

I know... I know its not how it happens in the lore. I understand that I'm changing major plot points, but don't worry, this won't be the last time, and you'll hate me again later on. For now, Wilbur is alive again and Dream is not in prison yet. I apologize if that makes yall mad. But not really because it's my story <3