Chapter 15: Have Some Blue, Clam Yourself

Scarlet knew exactly where she was going, and she ran the whole way to the nether portal. She had so many emotions running through her head that the voices found it very easy to sway her thoughts. They were saying small random things that had become normal for her. She had gotten very good at ignoring them, but today there was a voice much louder than the rest.

"Scccarlett!!" This voice was familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on how. "Scarlet, they aren't going to help you! They want you weak, defenseless, at mercy to them."

This voice was so clear and loud that it made all of the other voices fade to the back and quiet down.

"You need to help yourself. Find someone stronger, prove them wrong." The voice was luring her in, using the same games as someone she knew, but the name seemed to have slipped from her head.

"Come on kid, you could be so strong. You can teleport, you can summon enderman, your powers go so much further then even you know. They are scared of that." During this conversation Scarlet didn't realize that Phil and Techno didn't know about her powers, only her, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo had witnessed this.

"Shut up! Shut up! They do care about me! Tommy is my friend! Philza and Techno protected me!" Scarlet was on the nether floor covering her ears now.

"You're resisting me, don't resist me Scarlet. I'm here to help you. I want to make you stronger. You can protect Tommy if you let me help you. If you don't, I might just have to prove that he isn't safe right now." The voice was no longer giving her time to think about it. Now it was an ultimatum.

"Leave Tommy out of this!" Scarlet shouted, narrowing her eyes at the ground.

Suddenly there were arms around her and she was pulled out of her mind. The voice went away and she slumped into the embrace. She assumed Tommy found her, or Phil, knowing they would have come after her. Yet, the voice belonged to neither of them.

"Hey kid! Calm down! What's going on in that head of yours?" This voice was giddy as always and still made Scarlet feel safe.

"The voice, It's back. Tommy doesn't care about me! Philza and Techno are using me! I need to be powerful! I need to protect Tommy!" SHe kept shouting these one line responses, trying to convince herself of two different things, obviously believing the voice in ways.

"Whoaa, alright, let's get you somewhere safe, you aren't wearing gold and those hoglins look pissed." With that, Foolish picked the girl up and walked back towards his summer home.

Scarlet was letting herself think about what the voice said, part of her figured this stupid voice had no power to actually hurt Tommy, or anyone. The other half of her knew this was false. The voice was so powerful just in her head. All of the other voices cowered from it and it took over so easily. Maybe it was a real person that had some sort of power to get into other peoples heads.

"Hey, kiddo, we're here. I'm gonna put you down on this chair and go get some soup to calm you down." Foolish said, breaking her concentration.

"Okay, thank you Foolish." Scarlet said, letting him put her down on a simple wooden chair.

Foolish ran over to his food chest and grabbed the ingredients for a mushroom soup. He also sent a message through a whisper to Philza, telling him that Scarlet was with him at the summer home, adding the condition he found her in.

"Here ya go!" He said, handing her the steaming soup.

"Foolish I can't stay long. I need to go find someone. Someone is threatening Tommy and I need to keep him safe. They are going to train me, they said. They said if I didn't accept they would hurt Tommy." Scarlet's eyes began to water as she talked about the situation she has been put into.