Chapter 11: Am I the bad guy?

Scarlet looked back to Techno, hoping he had a look that would assure her he was calm, had a plan to escape, and that everything would be fine. Instead she was met with eyes that were just as frantic as hers. Techno was scared, and for the first time in his life he felt helpless. Of course he had his totem, but once he used it they would just kill him. He had no armor and no weapons so a fight would be useless. Scarlet was here, but she given up her things like him, in fact he was sure she would be in his place next for helping him. 

Techno felt a new surge of despair, worry, and guilt. He dragged this child into his battle... well technically she demanded to help, but he should have fought harder to say no. She was in danger because of him, she was going to likely be executed because of him. Techno made eye contact with Ranboo and really letting his normal tough exterior melt away, showing how worried he really was. Techno looked to Scarlet and Ranboo followed his eyes to the girl next to him. He seemed to understand the silent message then looked back to Techno with a small smile settling onto his face. He shook his head, trying to let Techno know he wouldn't let this girl meet the same fate. Techno understood the boy and zoned out from that point on, knowing his conscious would be safe. 

Tubbo had begun a long speech about betrayal and how awful Techno was and yada yada yada.

Suddenly an ender pearl went right passed his cage into the audience. Punz appeared and started placing TNT as well fighting off most of L'Manburg's occupants. The panic stricken group started running around, breaking TNT and blocking blows from Punz, Tubbo getting dragged into the fight after being targeted by the man. 

"What?? Punz what are you doing?" Tubbo yelled blocking the sword with his shield

"Sorry Tubbo, Money was good for this job" Punz replied.

"Pull the lever big Q! Pull the lever!" Tubbo shouted, making Techno look up, and Scarlet throw her pearl in that direction.

"HEH" Techno yelled watching the anvil suddenly drop and approach him. He quickly pulled out the totem of undying and gripped it tightly in in hand. He felt the anvil drop on him, crushing his skull and going to the floor. With the totem, it pulled him on top of the anvil and fixed whatever had broken. He was still weak, but he was definitely not dead.

He jumped over the cage, now being tall enough to do so, and looked around. The others had realized now that he survived and were quickly looking to change that. Scarlet was on stage with him now and ran over to him grabbing his hand. 

"Techno he has Carl!" She shouted pointing to Dream, who had the horse. and was leading him to a cave.

"Scarlet, run the other way. I don't know your relationship with Dream, but if you were friends with Tommy I'm guessing it's not good. Go find Ranboo." He said pushing her in the direction he last saw the half enderman. 

Scarlet was hesitant, but Techno didn't wait for a response before running after his horse and Dream. She turned around watching the chaos. It seemed everyone one was frantic and confused, in fact most were fighting with friends as well as Punz now, losing sight of who was who. Finally she caught the sight of Ranboo, who was crouching behind a rock, obviously hating the fighting amongst. She ran over to him around everyone else and was almost there until Fundy grabbed her arm.

"Where do you think your going? You should have gone with Techno, because now there's no chance for escape." Fundy said with a grin and pulling her towards the stage.

Scarlet screamed and pulled against him hold, but the man was much stronger. She looked around again, but couldn't find Ranboo anymore, she didn't see Tubbo in the crowd anymore either. She looked to the direction Techno ran off in and saw Quackity walking into the entrance going after him. They were far outnumbered.