Shot 11: Obros and Obahus

Just a random shot which struck my mind and I wished to write on. Would love to hear your views on this new attempt of mine!

One more thing, if any of you wish to read a particular shot of a certain type, please feel free to either dm or drop you idea in the comment section.

Backdrop: Younger Oberoi Clan's Whatsapp Group "ShivOmRu-AniRiVya"

Rudy: Marriages comprises of three rings. Batao kya?

Om: Duffer Singh Oberoi! Don't you have any other work than blabbering nonsense!

Bhavya: You're right Om Bhaiya. Rudy why can't you stop this utmost crap?

Rudy- O, Bhavya, you will never realise the importance of my words but my Annika bhabhi will. Bhabhi you tell me.

Annika- Stop troubling my Rudy Boy! Haan Rudy, Idk, you tell.

Om-🤐

Bhavya-🤫

Shivaay- Annika why are you paying heed to him?

Annika- Shut Up Shivaay! Its between me and him so better stay out! Rudy tu bol.

Rudy- Bhaiya ki chopp ho hai. Bhabhi high-five! 🖐️

Shivaay-Shut Up Rudra!

Annika- You Shut Up Shivaay! Haan Rudy high-five🖐️

Shivaay-😏

Rudy- Ya, toh marriages comprise of three rings- Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring and?

Om- And?

Gauri- And what Rudy Bhaiya?

Bhavya- And?

Annika-And?

Shivaay-?

Rudy-Suffering😂🤣

Bhavya-Rudy😠!

Om-Rofl😁

Gauri- Omkara Ji!😠

Shivaay- 💯😂

Annika-Shivaay! What the hell? Zyada khikhikhi mat kariye!

Shivaay- Oh! You were the one who told me to listen to him and now you are being angry for the same!

Annika- Shivaay, aap ghar aaiye! I'll see you!

Shivaay-What did I do now?🤔

Annika-That's what I am gonna show you! Come soon😠

Rudy-Bhaiya Bhabhi, please talk about you show and showing program in your bedroom. This is not your private chat to romance😂😂.

Annika-Rudy ke bache!

Rudy-Abhi paida nhi hue bhabhi😂

Shivaay-Shut up Rudra! Annika Jaan, why are you being angry now?

Annika- Sufferings right?