Shot 3 : Changing for Good

The orange yellow sun rose up from the horizon marking the start of a fresh day. A man, in his late twenties woke up and found the most fascinating sight in front of him. His love, his soul, his heart, his life. Her huge picture hung on the wall.

"Get up Shivaay, need to pick dove up!", he commanded himself and walked to take a shower.

Here, one the other side of the city, a girl was snuggling into the pillow as the sun rays disturbed her beauty sleep.

"Get up Anu, you'll get late for college.", her mom scowled from downstairs.

She woke up, knowing that her mother won't let her sleep further. But her lips formed a thin line, owing to his thoughts. Shaking her head, she walks to the washroom.

"I should leave earlier. I don't wanna meet him!", she told to her reflection in the mirror.

She walks downstairs and kisses her mom and dad's cheek, refusing them to have breakfast. Hoping that at least today she'll escape him.

She was about to sit inside the car whose door her driver had held open for her, when she heard a message sound. She read the message and creases appear in her forehead. "Dada, I'll leave with my friends, please inform Dad about the same", she told the driver and walks outside the mansion.

She sees a black tinted glass Porsche parked at a few distance away from the house and heads to it and quickly sits in the passenger seat.

She turns to see the driver. "Hey!"

He smiles and takes her into a hug which she obliged. She missed his warmth in the past two days while she was out if town.

"Why are you ignoring me dove?", he asked the question which was killing him since two days.

"Um..I am not ignoring you Shivaay, it's just that I am skeptical about the thing which is in between us!", she spoke her worries out.

He got tensed, "Don't you like me Annika?", he questioned.

She looked at him perplexed. She never calls her that. It's always dove frim his side. "No Shivaay, I really like you, but my family, they may not like what's in between us."

Shivaay kept his hand over her thighs. He usually does that. And she never objects too. "Is there anything wrong with me which your family won't like."

Tears make there way in her eyes. It isn't like that she didn't liked him. He saw her at the verge of whining.

"Come here!", he pulled her and she made her way from her seat to his lap. She looped her hands around his torso and he caresses her hair and back. "What's the matter dove?"

"Never ever think that I don't like you Shiv.", she replied sobbing.

He feels the purest pleasure whenever she calls him Shiv. She was his life.

"The point is that I am scared. I am scared of what you did that day. I was not...not able to come of those thoughts, that's why I ignored your calls and texts and went to our farmhouse with bhai.", she sobbed in between.

"What I did was for you dove. He was trying to come closer to you and I know you felt uncomfortable too.", he kissed her hair. His shirt was drenched cause of her continuous tears.

"But that doesn't mean that you'll shoot him. And he would be dead by now if I wouldn't have arrived in time.", she breaks the hug.

He cleans her red face with his hands and pecks his forehead. "He troubled my dove!"

"Shivaay, you know what, I really like you. Never ever in my life I have felt so loved until I met you. You are my world Shiv. And I don't think so that I just like you, but I love you.", she confessed.

He felt over whelmed by her sudden confession. She never did that before, "I love you too dove. Just I am over-protective about you.".

He had always admired her ever since he saw for the first time at her college. He went their as a guest-lecturer and he lost his heart to her. She had never spoken her feelings out. Always, she used to say that she likes him and they started dating a few months back. But the sight she saw a few days back seemed a nightmare for her. He always told the three magical words to her and she used to reply it with a smile. He was satisfied that at least, she smile and that for him and cause of him.

"So you could have silently informed him about the same and I don't think so that Dad would let me be with a person who can kill someone. He's a DGP here and you know that!", she told.

"I know dove but we'll explain him.", he caressed her nape.

"Would you have allowed your daughter for the same if you would have been at my Dad's place?", she asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Um..dove just..just..let it be.", he stammered.

"I know, you wouldn't have. Any ways, promise me that it won't be repeated and you'll release him.", she forwarded her palms.

"I promise dove", he kept his palms over her's making her smile.

"Good! Now drive me to the college", she told and tried to move back to her seat.

But he held her waist tightly, not letting her move, "I will, but before that...", he slammed his lips on her's. She was surprised at his sudden move. Her first kiss. His first kiss. Their first kiss!

Hit the vote button if you like it!