𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕘𝕘

I opened my eyes and found myself inside something. I wriggled around then used my claws to break whatever it was open and pulled myself out. I saw a black and blue egg behind me, that's what I must have come out of. I looked up with my light green eyes and aw a big black dragon looking down at me with big green eyes "Hello little one" the dragon said softly "Mama?" I asked her as I tilted my head. "Yes, that's right, I'm your mother" Said my mama. I felt really happy seeing mama and knowing she was here to look after me. I felt safe and like I could do anything and she would be there for me, like I was in charge of my life. Suddenly my scales stared glowing am icy blue color along the find that run from my head, down my back to my tail. "You're a very special dragon IceGlow" mama told me with a smile. "IceGlow? What does that mean?" I asked "It's your name" mama said. Before we could talk anymore I heard a cracking sound and turned around to see a small black dragon crawl out of his egg.

"That's your brother" mama told me. I heard more cracking as looked around to see two more eggs hatch and two black dragons crawl out of their black eggs. I looked over at my three brothers : NightSong, BlackStar and Smokecloud. "I'm going to get some good, stay here and I'll be back soon" mama told us then she spread her wings and flew away.

I looked around the nest, it was in a cave on the top of a high mountain. After looking around for a while, I went to my brothers. "Hey look, Ice is here" SmokeCloud said grinning at me
"Hello brothers!" I said happily as I bounced over or them. "What's up with you Ice? Why are you different huh?" BlackStar asked smirking. "W-What? I can just glow blue and mama says I'm special".

I replied innocently. I was little hurt by what he was saying. "Haha! Mama says you're special. You're just different! You're a useless runt!."BlackStar yelled at me." Yeah, Ice the runt!" SmokeCloud joined in." No I'm not "I said, pinning back my ears. I gulped, feeling sad and useless." You'll never be as good as us. "" You're not a real Night fury." " How are you my sister?" The blue glowing stopped. "Runt! Runt! Runt!" They started chanting. I covered my face with my tail flaps top try and block them out.
"Oh look, Ice the runt is crying!" BlackStar said laughing.

"Hey, stop it and leave her alone!" I heard NightSong say. Iifted my tail and looked up. NightSong stood in front of me with his back arched as he growled at my brothers "Huh? What's this? NightSong dares to stand up to me?!" BlackStar asked with a puff of smoke. "Yes actually, I do" NightSong said calmly. "Well it's always a bad decision to stand up to your leader!" BlackStar yelled with anger. "Yeah, don't mess with the leader" SmokeCloud echoed. "Leader? You're no leader!" NightSong said glaring at BlackStar. BlackStar growled and pounced at NightSong. I backed off as the two males began to fight. BlackStar pinned NightSong down and had clearly won the fight. "You see? Don't mess with the leader!" BlackStar growled between deep breaths. "I'll get you back" NigjtSong muttered. BlackStar snarled and began clawing at NightSong, ripping away his scales. By this point I decided I had enough my scales glowed blue again and I pounced at my brother.

I landed on BlackStar knocking him over. BlackStar quickly got up and ran straight for me, I jumped up and he ran under me. BlackStar stopped and turned around with a snarl. I ran and jumped on him, pushing to the ground. BlackStar started clawing at me and fighting back. I jumped back then ran forward and shoved him. BlackStar growled and I could see he was getting tired. 'He needs to be put in his place!' I thought as I bashed into him again. BlackStar went skidding backwards and went over the cliff, but just manged to hold onto the edge. I walked over to BlackStar and stood above him with smoke coming from my nose. "I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" BlackStar said to me as he started to lose his grip. The rock crumbled and fell away. I jumped forward and tried to grab him , but I was too late. I watched in horror as BlackStar fell down the mountain and disappeared out of sight. I hadn't meant for that to happen, I just wanted to put him in his place.

I turned around expecting my two brothers to be made at me, but when I turned around they lowered their heads. "We have a new leader" SmokeCloud said. I looked over at NightSong who nodded. "I'm sorry about earlier" SmokeCloud said in a small voice. "It's fine... This time" I told him as I sat up tall expecting my role as leader. I looked up and saw mama land in the nest with food. "The strangest thing just happened, I was flying back with food when BlackStar fell past me and crashed down to his death!" Mama snapped glaring at me and my brothers. "He was hurting NightSong so I had to put him in his place. I didn't mean to kill him though. I'm sorry!" I told her. I waited for her to scold me for killing my own brother. "Wow, it's true!" mama said. "What...? What's true?" I asked. "There once was a prophecy that one day the Alpha Night Fury would be born, she would be have icy blues scales and be the greatest known leader. Today you showed true leader power!" mama told me. "I'm powerful?" I asked, just to make sure. "Yes. Night Furies are very powerful dragons and are wanted by the humans. Even though the Night Fury is the fastest dragon ever, the people captured the rest of the Night Furies so now there only a few left and we may even be the last" mama told us all.

I sat by the mountain that night staring out into the darkness. "I'm sorry BlackStar" I whispered. I couldn't help feeling guilty. I mean, I had just killed my own brother. I sat on the edge and felt the wind in my face as my black and blue scales shine in the moonlight.