enemies with benefits | 11

Start from the beginning

"I'm annoying?" I sputtered.

That distraction was all he needed, as his foot moved to the inside of my room and second later he was crouching down on my floor. He moved up to shut the window and the closed the curtains, all in the meanwhile I was staring at him in awe.

"You've actually lost your sense of reality if you think I'm going to have sex with you tonight." I said, watching him as he moved to me, stepping closer with every step I took back.

My back hit the wall quickly after, and his hands went to the wall either side of my head, caging me in. I couldn't deny how my body reacted to this; I was longing for him - sexually, of course. Never anything else - and it was all encompassing. My heart was racing and a rush of sensations ran through me, begging to let this continue.

Alexander's breath tickled the hairs on my neck as he spoke. "Well, I must not have a lot of sense anyway to want this with you in the first place, huh?"

I blinked, and then his lips were on mine. I protested for about two seconds before I was drawn in, his taste intoxicating. Could you blame me? I may despise Alexander, but holy hell this man can kiss. Not really surprising, considering his popular reputation and the girls he regularly flirts with.

Once again, I'll never understand how Alexander got to this point in his life.

His mouth was frantic on mine, his hands moving from the wall to my cheeks, where he cupped my face. My hands immediately went to his hair, the thick strands wrapping around my fingers.

It didn't take long for his hands to move from my face to somewhere else - within seconds, his hands moved down to my ass, where he squeezed, earning a gasp for me. From there, two things happened, both so quickly I didn't know the order - he lifted me up off the ground and his tongue slipped into my mouth.

I was too far gone, unable to think about anything else but him. This moment with him was all that made sense in my head, the rest a bunch of incoherent jumbled thoughts. Perhaps I'd look back on this and regret I fell under his control so fast, but right there I couldn't care less.

Somehow, I managed to take my mouth off him long enough to say, "the door isn't locked. My parents could walk in."

It was midnight, so the only reason they'd come in was if I made a loud noise and they came to investigate. But with Alexander around, anything was possible.

Alexander nodded and then his lips descended on mine again. Suddenly I felt my back come off the wall, and that's when I noticed he was carrying my towards the door, still kissing me. He put me against the door, lips moving from my mouth to my neck to allow me to move and lock the door from this position.

My brain was frazzled as he sucked and nibbled on the sensitive part of my neck, however I still managed to reach the lock and turn it. With a satisfying click, we got the confirmation that we wouldn't be disturbed, and Alexander didn't waste a second to go to my bed and lower me down after that.

I watched as he strung his shirt off and then joined me on the bed, elbows going to either side of my head as he placed his lips on mine again, continuing to kiss the shit out of me. My legs wrapped around his lean figure, doing my hardest to get him as close to me as possible.

"Fuck, Kelsie," he muttered as he moved his lips to my neck.

I couldn't form the words, so I moaned instead. Alexander took this as encouragement and hooked his finger around the hem of my pajama bottoms, and slowly began pulling them down. I hardly noticed the chilly air that reached my bare legs as he threw them aside, and then his lips escaped my neck.