"No, it's Xie Keyue and..." Wen Yibei paused and said his name, "The paternity test with Shi Sheng has been found, and the two of them are not related by blood."

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows subtly, "Aren't Shi Sheng and Xie Keyue biological father and son?"

Wen Yibei nodded.

After the banquet that day, Mr. Shi was so angry that he was admitted to the hospital.

Because of Xie Wei's derailment, Shi Sheng was still suspicious of Xie Keyue's identity.

Even though Xie Wei swore that Xie Keyue was the blood of the Shi family, he couldn't hold back Shi Sheng's suspicions, so the two did a paternity test.

As soon as the identification results came out, everyone was dumbfounded—

Xie Keyue and Shi Sheng are not related by biological father and son.

"I heard that after the results came out, Shi Sheng had a quarrel with Xie Wei on the spot, and later even Xie Keyue was kicked out of Shi's house and Shi's company. I don't know how this happened to Mr. Shi. …”

Not long after the old man came out of the emergency room, he was forced to be sent in again. Now he has suffered a stroke and is half paralyzed.

"Karma reincarnation is not good."

When Wen Yibei mentioned the Shi family, there was still an unresolved anger in his heart, "I still think it's cheap for them. If this woman, Xie Wei, gets in the way, maybe your life as a child will be better."

"elder brother."

Shi Yunnan patted Wen Yibei on the shoulder and smiled, "It's all over, I'm doing well now, the bad ones are them."

Whether it is Mr. Wen or Mr. Shi, it can only be said that the head of this wealthy family is really not easy to be the boss of. Either he is implicated by the younger generation, or his own people are confused.

Shi Yunnan thought for no reason—

I wonder what he and Luo Lingsheng will be like when they grow old in another fifty or sixty years?

Wen Yibei, who was beside him, glanced at the time and smiled again, "It's almost time for dinner, Yunnan, go home and rest first. Grandpa can leave it to me."

"good."

Shi Yunnan got up and entered the elevator.

He picked up his mobile phone and opened the familiar WeChat interface, and couldn't help frowning—

The chat interaction between the two ended before going to bed last night.

When Shi Yunnan got up, he sent Luo Lingsheng a WeChat message. It has been almost eleven hours now, and he has not received a reply from Luo Lingsheng.

Shi Yunnan felt that he was not that clingy, but was a little worried about Luo Lingsheng's physical condition. He thought for a while, and then sent a WeChat message to Luo Lingsheng and Qin Jian respectively.

-I have plan today? See it and report it to me.

—Qin Jian, is there anything wrong with your boss today? Did you start rehab early?

The elevator arrives at the parking lot on the ground floor.

Shi Yunnan had to put aside his thoughts, found his own parking space and returned to Luo's house.

"Uncle!"

For some unknown reason, the little goldfish waited early to greet him at the door, looking particularly excited.