Qin Jian and Yuan Meng looked at each other and couldn't hide their sighs—

What is this called?

The favored are always fearless.

Qin Jian concluded, "The owner of the house is one thing in front of you, but another thing in front of outsiders."

Yuan Meng nodded, "Mr. Shi, you are special to the owner of the family."

Shi Yunnan was so coaxed by these two truths that his fox's tail was about to wag, and he pretended to be calm on the surface, "... um."

Wait.

I'll turn around and ask Luo Lingsheng to give you a raise.

Just thinking about it, the door of the operating room opened again, and Luo Lingsheng, who was lying on the hospital bed, was pushed out by the medical staff.

Shi Yunnan walked over quickly, and the moment he touched Luo Lingsheng's rare pale and haggard complexion, the ease of his eyebrows was once again covered by worry.

"...Luo Lingsheng."

Shi Yunan leaned closer and gave a low cry.

The nurse on the side said, "Don't get too close, the patient's anesthesia hasn't completely passed, he can't hear you..."

Before he finished speaking, Luo Lingsheng raised his eyes tremblingly.

He was drowsy, obviously not yet fully conscious, but the second after the shaking eyes reunited, he accurately focused on Shi Yunnan's face.

"Did you wait for a long time?" Luo Lingsheng's palm blindly covered Shi Yunnan's fingertips leaning against the edge of the bed, feeling slightly cool, "Did you eat on time?"

How can a patient care about such a small thing in the first sentence after the operation?

"..."

Shi Yunnan was stunned for two seconds, and somehow felt his eyes moist.

After confirming that the medical staff did not stop him, he bent down and approached Luo Lingsheng, wanting to cry and laugh, "Where can I eat?"

"I finally know what it's like to have a husband waiting at the door when his wife is pregnant and giving birth."

The corners of Luo Lingsheng's mouth raised a shallow arc, and his fingertips habitually rubbed against his lover's fingertips, "I started talking nonsense again."

Shi Yunnan could see that Luo Lingsheng was forcing himself to talk to him, so he stopped neatly, "I won't bother you, it's fine, I'll talk slowly when you have enough rest."

Luo Lingsheng closed his eyelids slightly, as a response.

a week later.

After confirming that all physical values ​​had returned to normal levels, Luo Lingsheng finally returned to the original VIP ward.

Shi Yunnan sat on the edge of the bed and used a fruit knife to cut out a long strip of skin in circles.

The little goldfish was stunned from the side, holding his breath and didn't dare to move, for fear that his small breath would affect Shi Yunnan's performance, making him unable to cut to the top in one breath.

Seeing that the child was about to blushed, Shi Yunnan had to speed up his hand until the intact apple peel fell into the trash can.

"Ouch."

The little goldfish took two breaths of fresh air, and then patted his little hands red again, "Wow~ Little Uncle is amazing! This apple must be very sweet!"