"Ok?"

"How long have you been with Luo Lingsheng?"

With his heart hanging high on the ground, Shi Yunnan finally had the thought to talk a few words.

Qin Jian replied, "I was an intern assistant who just joined the company during the period before the owner's accident."

The former chief assistant was bought by the big house in the Luo family's competition, and he betrayed the Luo family's fourth house for money without hesitation.

Less than ten days after Luo Lingsheng woke up from the car accident, he was forced to cheer up from the double imprisonment of grief and pain. Qin Jian was also temporarily mentioned as the general assistant.

Shi Yunan looked at him, "Temporary promotion? Then why did you choose to stay?"

According to what he knew, the Luo family's fourth house had almost lost its core competitiveness, but the big house had secured the victory under all-round coercion and inducement.

Qin Jian leaned against the wall, "It's not that the big room has never come to dig me, but I know that they have no sincerity in their interests. If something goes wrong, they will not hesitate to abandon my flag."

"If that's the case, then I prefer a turnaround situation."

"Back then, before the Patriarch promoted me, he only said one thing to me—"

He has nothing to lose, so even if he can't win, he has to pull others down with him.

Shi Yun smiled.

This is indeed the style of Luo Lingsheng.

Luo's struggle and pulling lasted for nearly a year, Luo Lingsheng finally completed the turnaround situation, but also missed the best period of rehabilitation treatment.

Qin Jian knew what Shi Yunan wanted to hear, and continued to say, "When the head of the family is not in trouble, he should be regarded as one of the best young masters in the Beijing circle of God."

He was the young master of the fourth room of the Luo family, and the youngest grandson whom the old man loved most before his death.

Luo Yanchuan, the 'Young Master of the Luo Family' now called by others, is nothing compared to Luo Lingsheng back then.

People are tall and good-looking, and sports such as equestrian shooting are never a problem. Although his temperament looks cold and indifferent, his actions are within his own reasonable proportions.

Even if Luo Lingsheng was separated from the help of Mr. Luo and his parents, he could still build a steadily developing Internet company on his own.

People who are excellent in all aspects can easily win the hearts and minds of many people wherever they go, and they can be regarded as "mythical" existences.

Shi Yunnan imagined Luo Lingsheng's appearance, and suddenly regretted that he had returned to China less frequently in the past few years.

Otherwise, he might communicate with Luo Lingsheng at some banquets.

Yuan Meng took the food back, and Shi Yunnan opened the oat milk for satiety, "What about later?"

"The pride of the sky can only walk in a wheelchair. Even if he sits in the position of the Luo family's patriarch, he still can't guard against those who talk behind their backs. In the first two years, there are no less people who shoot secret arrows from behind..."

Gradually, Luo Lingsheng became the ruthless and sullen Luo family patriarch.

Shi Yunnan chewed on the oatmeal, "Really? Why don't I think so?"