His uncle and uncle are the best match!

When the sumptuous and exquisite dinner was on the table, Shi Yunan and Little Goldfish both checked their body temperature. The little goldfish has no fever, and there are no uncomfortable symptoms after careful inquiry.

Shi Yunnan finally felt relieved, and the three sat around enjoying dinner.

"Why did you suddenly want to go to the shopping mall in the afternoon?" Luo Lingsheng asked casually.

"I want to see the design samples of the new season, and I want to pick a few accessories that look suitable..." Shi Yunnan took a sip of the delicious fish soup and shook his head, "Unfortunately, I didn't particularly like it after walking around. ."

He paused and took the initiative to mention to Luo Lingsheng, "By the way, I met a foreign man at the counter today."

The little goldfish seemed to be seriously scooping up his gooey corn, but in fact he perked up his ears to eavesdrop.

Luo Lingsheng raised his eyebrows slightly, "Oh?"

Shi Yunnan noticed Luo Lingsheng's subtle reaction, and silently picked up an unpeeled fresh shrimp and threw it into his bowl, "The child is here, pay attention to the influence."

Don't make vinegar sour.

Luo Lingsheng smiled and said nothing. After wiping his hands, he picked up the fresh shrimp and peeled it.

It was originally a push-pull fun between the two, but the little goldfish who 'eavesdropped' couldn't hold back. He blinked his eyes and asked for his uncle, "Little uncle, what happened to that foreign man?"

"He asked me to help him choose a brooch, and said that he would give it to his own sister. Later, it rained heavily, I couldn't get a car when I went out, and I accidentally bumped into him..."

Shi Yunnan thought for a while and answered selectively, "He sent me back by the way because of my help at the counter."

Shi Yunnan deliberately omitted Ning Dean's identity and the development in the original world line.

After all, this matter was too contrary to scientific development, he and Luo Lingsheng had a hard time explaining it clearly, not to mention there was a small goldfish beside him.

He may not be able to take the child out of harm's way.

Luo Lingsheng handed the peeled shrimp to Shi Yunnan's mouth, "What's that person's name?"

Shi Yunnan's eyes fell on the shrimp, and his mouth was vague, "Ning Dean."

Luo Lingsheng, who got the name, shimmered in the bottom of his eyes, and did not continue to struggle with this issue, "It's raining too much, you can stay here tonight, and there is a side room where you can sleep."

Shi Yunnan was too lazy to walk back and forth, and replied, "Well, this shrimp is quite delicious."

"I'll peel it off for you again." Luo Lingsheng laughed back.

The little goldfish on the side pulled his little spoon, and while Shi Yunnan was not paying attention, he turned his head and gave Luo Lingsheng a small look—

Uncle, why didn't you ask?

That foreign uncle even gave my uncle an umbrella!

How could Luo Lingsheng not notice the expression in his little nephew's eyes, he had no choice but to stuff the peeled shrimp into his small mouth, "Jin Yu, eat well."

"Oh."

The little goldfish bit the shrimp in his mouth hard, and his eyes were full of 'grief'.