Except for Yu Shuo, a good friend who can talk to each other, almost everyone approached him with the purpose of 'climbing'.

There is only one person who is drunk like Shi Yunnan and dares to splash in front of him.

"Hey!"

Shi Yunnan suddenly stood on tiptoe again.

Because of the excessive force, the distance between the faces of the two was pulled extremely close all of a sudden.

Luo Lingsheng saw his face from his watery eyes. In addition, the tip of his nose was still the refreshing fragrance mixed with alcohol.

I don't know what kind of shower gel this person is using, but it smells good.

Unusually, Luo Lingsheng didn't hide. For the first time, he usually used a low tone to coax a child, "You also have good taste in clothing."

Shi Yunnan, who was about to get into his arms, snorted twice. He didn't stand on tiptoe for a while, and his footsteps fell back and staggered for a moment.

Seeing this, Luo Lingsheng quickly grabbed his arm, "Be careful."

Shi Yunnan let out a groan of untraceable satisfaction, his drunken eyes gleaming with water, his eyes fell on Luo Lingsheng's handsome face, and he was reluctant to leave.

"...You haven't told me yet, what's your name?"

He was clearly drunk, but the problem was clearly sorted out.

"Luo Lingsheng."

Luo Lingsheng announced his name.

Instead of going back to the front yard and being harassed, it's better to hide here and gossip with this little alcoholic.

Shi Yunnan nodded and shook his head again, "Oh, I haven't heard of you before..."

He patted Luo Lingsheng on the shoulder and said earnestly, "But don't be sad, I have been staying abroad, and the young masters I know in the imperial capital circle do not add up to more than one hand."

"…"

Faced with this sudden comfort, Luo Lingsheng's mouth twitched again with a hint of helplessness.

Suddenly, the street lamps outside the courtyard wall suddenly came on, adding a dim yellow light to the relatively dim backyard.

Shi Yunnan happened to stand under the slanted light, his finger pads rubbed against the bridge of his high nose, his delicate and youthful brow bone up, and his thin red lips that exhaled lightly.

Luo Lingsheng has seen many young masters and daughters from wealthy families, some are gentle and well-behaved, some are unruly and arrogant, but there has never been anyone like Shi Yunnan—

The boundaries between youthfulness and temptation blurred on him, making people unable to look away.

Luo Lingsheng felt that he was fascinated, and immediately took a half step back after regaining his senses.

The opponent's fingers were still wrapped around his tie. Not only was this retreat unsuccessful, but Shi Yunnan, who was also stunned, was brought back to his senses.

"Well."

As early as the moment the light was turned on, Shi Yunnan subconsciously stretched out his hand to cover it, and his slightly narrowed eyes stopped right on Luo Lingsheng's face through his fingers.

"Luo Lingsheng." Shi Yunnan took the initiative to stand up, smiling brightly and boasting sincerely, "You are so beautiful."

Perhaps because of being drunk, Shi Yunan blurred the boundaries of normal communication.