"What if I deduct Shi Yunnan's living expenses? Let me tell you, there are still many things that you and the old man don't know!"

Even though she has been a means to incite the flames over the years, in the end, it is because their father and son are both cold-hearted people. They sent an eight-year-old child abroad, thinking that if they gave some living expenses, they would be raised?

"You still want to pretend that you are a good father who protects the calf? I bah! Shi Sheng, are you worthy?"

Xie Keyue's ears were full of back-and-forth confrontations. It was difficult for him to be a man between his parents, and the anger in his heart beat for a while.

Just in time, the door to the emergency room was opened.

The three turned their heads in a hurry, thinking that it was Mr. Shi who had news.

A young-looking doctor came out, took off his mask and showed a disturbed expression, "Are you arguing enough?"

"When the hospital is a vegetable market? The buzzing affects the doctors and delays the treatment of the patients. Can your family bear this responsibility?"

Xie Keyue took the opportunity to break free from Xie Wei's restraint, "Sorry, we will pay attention, how is the situation of an old man who was sent in before?"

He had to confirm Mr. Shi's situation as soon as possible so that he could plan his next move.

This issue that Xie Keyue is concerned about is also of concern to Shi Sheng and Xie Wei. The seemingly close family of three actually have their own wishful thinking.

"The bleeding has been cleaned up initially, and the specific situation will be reviewed later." The young doctor replied with a better attitude, turning around and returning to the emergency room.

The door to the emergency room was closed again.

Shi Sheng looked at Xie Wei who was madly in front of him, completely lost the pure and lovely back then, "Divorce! We must divorce! Not only do we want a divorce, but..."

He looked at Xie Keyue who was silent on the side, "When the old man's condition is stable, we will do a paternity test! You mother and son must give me an explanation!"

Xie Keyue's heart instantly raised his throat.

Before today, he had never been so suspicious and afraid that he was not the blood of the Shi family.

If the results of the paternity test come out and it is determined that he and Shi Sheng are not related by blood, then everything he has been pursuing all these years will be in vain.

Xie Keyue condensed his breath, and his eyes fell on Xie Wei with an implied questioning.

Xie Wei met her son's gaze, and the sadness in her heart increased again. She struggled to regain some confidence and accused, "What do I do? You are his own son of Shi Sheng!"

"I, Xie Wei, had a few men when I was young, but I'm not confused yet!"

After she and Shi Sheng got back together, they cut off relations with other men. In order to firmly grasp the man and the assets behind him, he also hopes day and night to be pregnant with Shi Sheng's child and secure his position.

She can be confused about other things, but this one can't be wrong!

Xie Keyue's heart fell back, he still knew about his mother——

At this moment, Xie Wei didn't dodge, but was full of displeasure, and even her voice was much louder than before.

Come to think of it, his life experience will not be fake.